Fox's 1 Gallon Passion Fruit Snow Cone Syrup - 4/Case
Other Available Flavors:
- 96 (1.33 fl oz. or 39 mL) servings per bottle
- Recommend using a 1 oz. pump to dispense
- Sweet, refreshing passion fruit flavor
- Great for making snow cones and snowballs
- Can pour directly over ice or combine 2 parts water to 1 part syrup
H. Fox & Co
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Package Size||1 gal.|
|Type||Snow Cone Syrups|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between an italian ice, a slushy, and a snow cone?
- An italian ice, also known as a water ice, is very smooth and its flavoring is mixed into the ice before or during freezing. A slushy, also known as an Icee or granita, typically comes in icy liquid form, and the flavor is added before the freezing process.
For a crunchier product, snow cones use larger, shaved ice, that is generally flavored at the point of sale.
- Should this item be refrigerated after opening?
- According to the vendor, this product should be refrigerated after opening, and for best results, used within one year.
- This product tasted like sugar and seemed to lack flavor. Did I use it incorrectly?
- For best results, it is recommended to shake this bottle of syrup before using.
- Can I use this product as an Italian ice base?
- Yes, to use this product as a base for making Italian ice simply mix 5 parts water to 2 parts syrup in your batch freezer or soft serve machine.
- How do I make Italian ice with this syrup?
- To make Italian ice, combine 2 parts syrup with 5 parts water and pour over ice.
Capture the taste of summer with the sweet, refreshing flavor of Fox's passion fruit snow cone syrup! The delightful flavor of the syrup combined with the icy texture of the snow cone creates an irresistible frozen summer treat that your customers will love. A corporation specializing in irresistible ice cream toppings, sweet syrups, and fizzy soda mixes for over 100 years, H. Fox & Company takes great pride in their products.
Snow cones are the perfect treat to help all of your patrons beat the heat. Featuring an exotic passion fruit flavor, and a visually appealing, vibrant pink color, this snow cone syrup can be used to enhance the menu at any concession stand, fair, or ice cream shop. With 96 servings of snow cone syrup per container, your business will be in good supply. Each gallon of snow cone syrup is made with the finest ingredients to create the most authentic mouth-watering flavors.
This snow cone syrup is traditionally poured directly over ice or mixed at a ratio of 2 parts water to 1 part syrup.
This item is certified Kosher by Kay Kosher Supervision.
People Talk About:Great cones flavors buy cone flavor more fruit favorites far
2 out of 2 found this review helpfulThe passion fruit syrup was amazing. Kids and adults both loved it and came back for extra syrup. Better than other brands we've tried. Would recommend to anybody. Had an incident with our first bottle but the company reshipped which was amazing.
Great for snow cones or for flavor in mixed drinks. One to Two squirts is all thats needed. Also makes an incredible passion fruit cream soda. This is one of our favorites so far.
This is excellent syrup for the price, can't find it cheaper and it tastes great in some frozen ice. We will continue to order here and look for new flavors as well.
This is not a very good syrup. It had virtually no taste at all. I thought that since it was sold out before, it was a good product. My customers say that it tastes a little medicinal, like a sweet cough syrup. I will talk to the company for a refund.Thank you for your review! We are sorry this product was defective, your account has been credited!
Passion fruit is a wonderful flavor and makes especially good snow cones. This one is good as is but also tasty with a small dash of vanilla syrup.
Great product for a Sno Cone machine! And it's a lot cheaper than other products I have used in the past! Each flavor is strong and not watered down like a lot of other cone syrups are.
This is a great deal for the money! It is very easy to use but make sure you buy the pumps! Trying to pour this stuff directly onto sno cones makes for a huge soggy mess!
This is great product I could not say anything more about this. I love all the flavors. The price is just right and I will buy more.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register