Follett MCD425AHS Maestro Plus 425 Series Chewblet RIDE Air Cooled Ice Machine - 425 lb.
- Designed for use with a compatible, third-party ice and beverage dispenser (sold separately)
- Produces up to 425 lb. of chewblet ice per day
- Chewblet ice is great for chewing, melts slowly, and displaces more beverage than cube ice
- RIDE technology transports ice from up to 20' away; includes adapter kit and 10' flexible tube
- Stainless steel exterior frame, evaporator, auger, and top bearing for durability
- Multiple mounting options allows for remote applications; compact design
- Flushes out impurities automatically for high-quality output; quick and easy to clean and sanitize
- Uses R-404A refrigerant; 115V
You May Also Need
Follett Corporation 00954297 Filter; Primary - 6/Case
$564.00 / Case
Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
plus $2.19 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$7.59 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
plus $41.49 / Case
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
plus $6.59 / Each
Regency Ice Bagger for 8 lb., 10 lb., and 20 lb. Bags
plus $98.49 / Each
|Follett Corporation MCD425AHS Specs|
|Width||18 13/16 Inches|
|Depth||22 1/8 Inches|
|Height||17 1/8 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||
300 to 500 Pounds
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Power Usage||5.4 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
Follett Corporation MCD425AHS Details
Easily produce up to 425 lb. of chewblet ice with this Follet MCD425AHS Maestro Plus 425 Series Chewblet RIDE air cooled ice machine. Chewblet ice is a great, on-demand ice configuration that's not only easy to chew and slow to melt, but displaces more liquid than cube ice. Designed to produce this chewblet ice, the unit uses RIDE technology to allow for multiple mounting options. The unit can even be mounted remotely, as long as the ice is transported to a location within a 20' distance. A 10' flexible tube is even included with the machine. From in-cabinet and undercounter mounting, to wall bracket, floor stand, or on-bin placement, this unit is sure to accommodate your business floorplan and workflow.
As for production and performance, the machine is designed for use with a compatible, third-party ice and beverage dispenser (sold separately). Before dispensing, the machine automatically flushes itself and removes any impurities that might otherwise taint the water quality or safety. Operation is controlled by a bright LED control board, which displays both machine status and service messages when necessary. During operation, the harvest cycles are quiet and efficient, using only as much water and energy as is needed for producing the batch of ice. Plus, at the end of the day, the unit is quick and easy to clean and sanitize, requiring less than 1 hour for completion.
A high demand for ice can mean that the machine is kept running for hours on end, so durability is of utmost importance. This unit features not only a stainless steel exterior frame, but a stainless steel evaporator, auger, and top bearing. The roller bearings are even oversized and heavy-duty, promoting maximum longevity while minimizing maintenance tasks. The machine requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 18 13/16"
Depth: 22 1/8"
Height: 17 1/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/8" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/8" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Follett Corporation MCD425AHS
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
|Cornelius DB150BC Series|
|Cornelius DF150BC Series|
|Cornelius ED150BC Series|
|Cornelius DB175BC Series|
|Cornelius DF175BC Series|
|Cornelius ED175BC Series|
|Cornelius DB200BC Series|
|Cornelius DF200BC Series|
|Cornelius ED200BC Series|
|Cornelius DB250BC Series|
|Cornelius DF250BC Series|
|Cornelius ED250BC Series|
|Cornelius DB300BC Series|
|Cornelius DF300BC Series|
|Cornelius ED300BC Series|
|Cornelius IDC255 Pro Fast Gate|
|Cornelius IDC Pro|
|Cornelius Flavor Fusion|
|Cornelius Flavor Overload|
|Coca-Cola Freestyle 7000|
|Coca-Cola Freestyle 9000|
|Pepsi Spire 3.0|
|Pepsi Spire 5.0|
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register