$20,776.25/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
Earn up to $623.29 back (62,329 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Allows you to fill (8) 8 lb. bags of ice in a minute; includes (125) 8 lb. bags
- Foot pedal, push-button, and adjustable time actuation automatically dispenses ice at up to 120 lb. per minute
- Integrated blower opens bags for greater convenience and efficiency
- 1000 lb. capacity; dispenses chewblet ice and cube ice up to 1" large
- Follett ABLEGEXT Leg Extension Kit for DB100 and DB1000SA Ice Pro Automatic Bagging and Dispensing Systems
Follett Corporation DB1000SA Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 704 lb.
- Made in America
- Plug Type
- NEMA 6-15P
- Ice Baggers
Customer questions about this product
- Do I need to provide any additional information when I order this ice bagger?
- When ordering this ice bagger, please specify the make/model of the ice machine you wish to use with it in order for Follett to provide you with a custom-cut top. Please contact Customer Solutions with any questions.
Follett Corporation DB1000SA Details
Boost your operation's efficiency and profit margin with this Follett DB1000SA Ice Pro automatic ice bagging and dispensing system. This unique system eliminates the need to shovel or scoop ice from a bin, providing the hands-free filling of up to (8) 8 lb. bags in a minute. A tremendous addition to any convenience store, the Ice Pro reduces costs from $1 to $0.20 per bag when compared to pre-packaged ice so that you can make up to $10,000 more per year with just 250 bags sold per week. Plus, taking control of your ice supply means no waiting on weekly deliveries while also eliminating the environmental impact of transporting ice.
This unit features a bag stand that is adjustable and removable so that it can fit up to 20 lb. ice bags while even accommodating carriers, coolers, or carts up to 29 1/2" tall. Dispensing can be started with the simple push of a button, a convenient foot pedal, or even an adjustable timer. An integrated blower opens the bags so the dispenser can eject the desired amount of ice. The corrosion-resistant poly bin boasts a 1000 lb. capacity, giving you plenty of room to store chewblet ice or cube ice up to 1" large. To make maintenance as simple as possible, dispensing components are easily removable for cleaning and other key components are accessible from the front and sides for easy servicing. A 220V electrical connection is required for operation.
Left to Right: 49 1/8"
Front to Back: 46 3/4"
Height: 71 3/4"
Capacity: 1000 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Follett Corporation DB1000SA
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register