- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
|Shipping Weight||- lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
- Can the utility type, serial number, or production date of my equipment affect whether or not this part fits?
- Sometimes, factors like the voltage, fuel type, and serial number may determine whether or not a particular part will fit your particular unit. We do our best to provide the most up to date information possible on our site but we cannot guarantee that this will clarify every possible scenario. If you require additional confirmation that this part is the correct one for your unit, we recommend consulting manufacturer literature and resources for your equipment to verify the correct part.
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
Follett Corporation PD502441 Switch Pushbutton,Disp.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
|Follett Corporation CVU155N|
|Follett Corporation CVU300|
|Follett Corporation EU155N|
|Follett Corporation U155|
|Follett Corporation U155B|
|Follett Corporation U155BR400A/W|
|Follett Corporation U155BR800A/W|
|Follett Corporation U155BX|
|Follett Corporation U155BXR400A/W|
|Follett Corporation U155BXR800A/W|
|Follett Corporation U155N|
|Follett Corporation U155NR400A/W|
|Follett Corporation U155NR800A/W|
|Follett Corporation U155R400A/W|
|Follett Corporation U155R800A/W|
|Follett Corporation U155X|
|Follett Corporation U155XR400A/W|
|Follett Corporation U155XR800A/W|
|Follett Corporation U300|
|Follett Corporation U300B|
|Follett Corporation U300BR400A/W|
|Follett Corporation U300BR800A/W|
|Follett Corporation U300R400A/W|
|Follett Corporation U300R800A/W|
|Follett Corporation VU155B|
|Follett Corporation VU155K|
|Follett Corporation VU155M|
|Follett Corporation VU155N|
|Follett Corporation VU30020MD|
|Follett Corporation VU300B|
|Follett Corporation VU300K|
|Follett Corporation VU300LH|
|Follett Corporation VU300M|
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register