Follett Corporation PD501961 Solenoid
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Follett Corporation PD501961 Solenoid.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
|Follett Corporation CVU155N|
|Follett Corporation CVU300|
|Follett Corporation U300|
|Follett Corporation U300B|
|Follett Corporation U300BR400A/W|
|Follett Corporation U300BR800A/W|
|Follett Corporation U300R400A/W|
|Follett Corporation U300R800A/W|
|Follett Corporation VU155B|
|Follett Corporation VU155K|
|Follett Corporation VU155M|
|Follett Corporation VU155N|
|Follett Corporation VU30020MD|
|Follett Corporation VU300B|
|Follett Corporation VU300B8LL|
|Follett Corporation VU300K|
|Follett Corporation VU300LH|
|Follett Corporation VU300M|
|Follett Corporation VU300B10LL|
Get paid to review this product!