- Filters for scale, sediment, and chlorine taste / odor
- Produces up to 53 GPD of RO water
- Max temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit; max pressure: 100 psi
- Recommended for combi ovens, flash steamers, and espresso machines
- Includes 2 gallon integrated storage tank, integrated pump, mounting bracket, RO membrane, and pre-filter
- 3M Water Filtration Products 5598729 ScaleGard RO Membrane Cartridge for SGLP-RO Reverse Osmosis Systems
- 3M Water Filtration Products 5598407 10 Gallon Reverse Osmosis Water Storage Drawdown Tank
- 3M Water Filtration Products 5598405 2.5 Gallon Reverse Osmosis Water Storage Drawdown Tank
- 3M Water Filtration Products 5598406 5 Gallon Reverse Osmosis Water Storage Drawdown Tank
- Noble Chemical QT-40 Quaternary Test Paper Dispenser - 0-500ppm
|3M Water Filtration Products 5612304 Specs|
|Width||12 13/16 Inches|
|Depth||9 5/16 Inches|
|Height||15 3/8 Inches|
|Filter Type|| Chlorine|
|Maximum Pressure||100 PSI|
|Maximum Temperature||100 Degrees F|
|Micron Rating||5 Microns|
|Service Flow Rate||53 GPD|
|Style||Sanitary Quick Change|
Customer questions about this product
- My water filter hasn’t been used since the COVID-19 shutdowns, does my cartridge need replaced?
- If you haven’t used your water filter for a prolonged period of time, the cartridges should be replaced. Leaving a filter unused means that water has sat in the cartridge and there is potential for micro biologic growth. Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
3M Water Filtration Products 5612304 Details
Water that's free of scale and other impurities will taste better and help your equipment run more efficiently, so use this 3M SGLP-RO ScaleGard reverse osmosis water filter system to treat water issues at the source! This system is designed to filter for scale, sediment, and chlorine taste / odor in your water supply, and is a great choice for combi ovens, flash steamers, and espresso machines. It can produce up to 53 GPD of RO water.
Ideal for tight installations, this filter system incorporates the storage tank, pump, and water filters in a single compact unit, and the bracket can be either wall or shelf mounted for convenience. Additionally, the pump is powered by incoming pressure and doesn't require an electrical connection, which makes installation quicker and easier. The quick-change filter design makes it easy to replace cartridges and get back to work too - just turn the cartridge to take the old one out and slide the new one into place, without the need for any wrenches or other tools. And since the filters are completely encapsulated, this makes the process more sanitary and saves you time. It includes a 2 gallon integrated storage tank, an integrated pump, stainless steel mounting bracket, an RO membrane cartridge, and a pre-filter cartridge. The inlet and drain connections are 1/4" NPT quick disconnects, with 3/8" NPT quick disconnect outlet plumbing connections. The RO membrane and pre-filter cartridges should be changed every 12 months for best performance.
Width: 12 3/16"
Depth: 9 5/16"
Height: 15 3/8"
1/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/4" water connection.
3/8" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/8" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
3M Water Filtration Products 5612304
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register