Other Available Sizes:
- Use with 3 and 5 mil thermal and cold pouches
- Laminates at 12" per minute; accepts documents up to 12" wide
- User-friendly controls
- Release lever allows for adjustment/removal of pouches
- Warms up in just 1 minute for convenient use
- Auto-off feature conserves energy when not in use
- Requires a 120V electrical connection
- Universal UNV84642 2 1/4" x 3 3/4" Clear Laminating Pouch - 100/Box
- Universal UNV84630 9" x 14 1/2" Clear Laminating Pouch - 25/Pack
- Universal UNV84622 9" x 11 1/2" Clear Laminating Pouch - 100/Box
- Universal UNV84620 9" x 11 1/2" Clear Laminating Pouch - 25/Pack
- Universal UNV84650 2 1/8" x 3 3/8" Clear Laminating Pouch - 25/Pack
- Universal UNV84660 2 1/2" x 4 1/4" Clear Laminating Pouch with Loop Attachment - 25/Pack
|Fellowes FEL5736601 Specs|
|Width||20 15/16 Inches|
|Depth||5 3/4 Inches|
|Height||4 1/8 Inches|
|Maximum Product Width||12 Inches|
|Plug Type||NEMA 1-15P|
|Thickness||3 - 5 Mil|
Fellowes FEL5736601 Details
Strengthen your signs, flyers, and other documents with this Fellowes 5736601 Saturn 3i 125 12" laminator. Designed for simple, one-step operation, this laminator is capable of handling 3 and 5 mil thick thermal and cold pouches for documents up to 12" wide. The machine requires just 1 minute to warm up, and it notifies you with a light and an audible alert when it's ready to use. Selecting your desired setting is easy with the user-friendly controls.
Delivering a reliable laminating speed of 12" per minute with its two rollers, this model is perfect for small jobs that require professional results. This laminator also features a release lever, allowing you to reposition your documents and prevent jams. Additionally, an auto-off function helps prolong the life of the unit. The machine requires a 120V electrical connection.
Width: 20 15/16"
Depth: 5 3/4"
Height: 4 1/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 1-15P plug.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register