Earn up to $10.27 back (1,027 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Traditional feed type; can handle up to 18 sheets at a time
- Cross-cut design creates a cut size of 5/32" x 1 1/2"
- 9 gallon waste bin capacity
- Can shred staples, credit cards, paper clips, CDs, DVDs, and junk mail
- 100% jam proof system
- Maximum run time of 30 minutes on
- Energy saving system and SafeSense feature
- Meets P-4 shredding security standards
Other Products from this Line
- Fellowes 4690001 Powershred 90S Heavy-Duty Strip-Cut Shredder
- Fellowes 3825001 Powershred 225Ci Jam Proof Cross-Cut Shredder
- Fellowes 4074001 Powershred 450M Medium-Duty Micro-Cut Shredder
- Fellowes 4360001 Powershred 12Cs Light-Duty Cross-Cut Shredder
- Fellowes 3227901 Powershred 79Ci Medium-Duty Jam Proof Cross-Cut Shredder
- Fellowes 3312001 Powershred 125i Jam Proof Strip-Cut Shredder
- Fellowes 3312501 Powershred 125Ci Heavy-Duty Jam Proof Cross-Cut Shredder
- Fellowes 3322001 Powershred C-225i Jam Proof Strip-Cut Shredder
- Fellowes 4350001 Powershred 11C Cross-Cut Shredder
- Fellowes 4600001 Powershred 63Cb Light-Duty Cross-Cut Shredder
- Fellowes 4601001 Powershred 73Ci Medium-Duty Jam Proof Cross-Cut Shredder
- Fellowes 4605801 Powershred 49C Cross-Cut Shredder
- Fellowes 4609001 Powershred 99Ms Heavy-Duty Micro-Cut Shredder
- Fellowes 4620001 Powershred 225Mi Jam Proof Micro-Cut Shredder
- Fellowes 4671001 Powershred 70S Medium-Duty Strip-Cut Shredder
|Fellowes 3229901 Specs|
|Width||11 3/8 Inches|
|Depth||17 1/4 Inches|
|Height||25 1/4 Inches|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Shred Size||5/32" x 1 1/2"|
|Type|| Commercial Shredders|
|Waste Capacity||9 Gallons|
Fellowes 3229901 Details
Shredding documents is a great way to prevent sensitive information from falling into the wrong hands and protect your business. The Fellowes 3229901 Powershred 99Ci jam proof cross-cut shredder comes with all the features you are looking for in a shredder for your office! It utilizes a manual feed type so that you can dispose of a handful of papers at a time. This shredder can cut up to 18 sheets at once, which is great for days when you are clearing out stacks of old invoices or disposing of employee files. Since this shredder creates a cut size of 5/32" x 1 1/2", it meets P-4 shredding security standards which means that the pieces are more difficult to reassemble or read - a must for highly sensitive information!
More than just a workhorse shredder, this unit also has a variety of smart, innovative features that help your business run smoothly. It has a 100% jam proof system so you'll never need to worry about removing clogs from the teeth. Plus, it has an energy saving system to reduce energy use during downtime and a SafeSense feature that automatically disables the shredder when hands touch the paper opening so your staff members stay safe while using this machine.
In addition to shredding paper, this model also securely shreds credit cards and makes quick work of staples or paper clips, meaning you don't have to spend time removing them before getting started. This model can even make quick work of CDs, DVDs, or junk mail to help you protect your business. Plus, its large capacity 9 gallon waste bin doesn't need to be emptied as often for limited interruptions.
This unit is designed to run continuously for 30 minutes followed by 40 minutes of inactivity in order to prevent overworking and extend the life of the shredder. Since this model can run longer than others, you'll be able to finish most shredding jobs in one sitting.
Width: 11 3/8"
Depth: 17 1/4"
Height: 25 1/4"
Shred Size: 5/32" x 1 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register