Fat Daddio's PSQ-10103 ProSeries 10" x 10" x 3" Square Anodized Aluminum Straight Sided Cake Pan
$14.66/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Anodized aluminum material is durable and more versatile than comparable bakeware
- Heats quickly and evenly, then cools quickly to prevent over-baking and dry cakes
- Anodizing process delivers a safe pan that won't chip, peel, rust, or flake (PFTE / PFOA free)
- Built bakery tough--durable 14-gauge construction allows for long-lasting use
- Perfect for creating delicious and consistent tiered, sheet, and layer cakes
Beyond their normal use as a single piece of bakeware, they may also be used as an accessory within air fryers or pressure cookers. Use Fat Daddio’s variety of square cake pan sizes to create perfect square cake layers for a captivating presentation. For enhanced baking performance, choose Fat Daddio’s ProSeries anodized aluminum bakeware.
Check out the video for a glimpse of Fat Daddio's expertly designed ProSeries square cake pans, ideal for getting those unique layers just right!
|Fat Daddio's PSQ-10103 Specs|
Silver Anodized Aluminum
|Maximum Temperature||550 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I clean this pan in the dishwasher?
- Hand washing your anodized aluminum bakeware is recommended. A majority of commercial dish washing detergents contain harsh chemicals and phosphates that can discolor the surface of the pan. The same may be caused by bleach, oven cleaners, and other caustic cleaning agents. Avoid the use of aggressive chemicals to maintain the beauty of your Fat Daddio's anodized aluminum bakeware. Refer to the Care Instructions resource provided for recommended cleaning methods.
- What is the benefit of anodized aluminum bakeware?
- Aluminum bakeware itself is ideal for baking delicate desserts due to its heat-reflective properties. Because it does not absorb heat, it quickly reaches baking temperature and cools more quickly than other materials like steel. Anodizing takes aluminum bakeware a step further, effectively sealing the porous surface of aluminum, creating a non-reactive surface that increases the versatility of the pan and prevents the absorption of fat, sugar, oil, and cleaning agents. Anodizing is a safe and durable non-coating that does not contain any harmful components and protects against chipping, flaking, peeling, and rusting to ensure the longevity of the bakeware.
- Why should I bake in a 3" or 4" deep cake pan?
- Baking in a deeper pan may save you time and energy and allow you to achieve optimal results. Baking a single cake layer at 3" or 4" deep eliminates the need to bake multiple smaller layers and minimizes carving time as there is no need to work with more than one layer. When stacking, using multiple 3" or 4" layers allows for greater stability when torting compared to using multiple 2" cake layers. This advantage is especially pronounced when you intend to use layers 6" or taller. Additionally, the deeper pans bake cakes more slowly, creating a more dense cake that holds together better in general.
Fat Daddio's PSQ-10103 Details
Create your signature wedding, birthday, and holiday cakes with the durable Fat Daddio's PSQ-10103 ProSeries 10" x 10" x 3" square anodized aluminum straight sided cake pan. Made of sturdy 14-gauge anodized aluminum, this pan is built to last through daily use in your commercial establishment. By reflecting heat, rather than absorbing heat, ProSeries cake pans reach baking temperatures quickly. Even heating allows for the best possible rise and once out of the oven, they cool quickly preventing over-baking and drying out of the cake. With this Fat Daddio's cake pan, you will get consistent perfectly baked cakes every time!
Anodized aluminum delivers exceptional performance and consistent results so you can bake with confidence. Anodizing is not a chemical coating, but a process that helps resist abrasions and ensures that no rust, peels, or flakes will contaminate your food. The anodized process seals the natural pores of the aluminum, creating a safer baking surface with no chemical coatings. Unlike conventional aluminum or steel bakeware which may react poorly with acidic foods, the non-reactive surface of anodized aluminum makes it compatible with a wider variety of recipes including those with citrus or tomato-based ingredients.
Baking in this 3" deep pan offers additional advantages to save you time and energy. By creating layers that are thicker, you'll save yourself the additional care required to tote and handle multiple smaller layers, and ultimately you will end up with a more dense and stable cake that holds together better when stacking. Whether you're making a themed layered cake for a child's birthday party or a tiered wedding cake decked in ribbons and flowers, this pan is the optimal choice for bringing your sweet vision to life.
When it comes to creating the perfect assortment of baked goods, Fat Daddio's offers a wide variety of options for all of your baking needs. Since 1968, Fat Daddio's has been family-owned and operated, and they have focused on incorporating versatile designs in all their bakeware. Put Fat Daddio's brand in your kitchen, and experience the difference and durability.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Resources and Downloads for
Fat Daddio's PSQ-10103
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register