Great tart pan! So far everything has baked very evenly. Clean up is a breeze. Nothing cakes on it. Overall, it's a great product and at a great price point.
$3.24/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Anodized aluminum material is durable and more versatile than comparable bakeware
- Heats quickly and evenly, then cools quickly to prevent overbaking
- Anodizing process delivers a safe pan that won't chip, peel, rust, or flake; PFTE and PFOA free
- Durable 18-gauge construction is built bakery tough for long-lasting use
- Removable bottom makes release simple without the need to flip delicate tarts
|Fat Daddio's PFT-425 Specs|
|Top Diameter||4 1/4 Inches|
|Type|| Tart Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I clean this pan in the dishwasher?
- Hand washing your anodized aluminum bakeware is recommended. A majority of commercial dish washing detergents contain harsh chemicals and phosphates that can discolor the surface of the pan. The same may be caused by bleach, oven cleaners, and other caustic cleaning agents. Avoid the use of aggressive chemicals to maintain the beauty of your Fat Daddio's anodized aluminum bakeware. Refer to the Care Instructions resource provided for recommended cleaning methods.
- What is the benefit of anodized aluminum bakeware?
- Aluminum bakeware itself is ideal for baking delicate desserts due to its heat-reflective properties. Because it does not absorb heat, it quickly reaches baking temperature and cools more quickly than other materials like steel. Anodizing takes aluminum bakeware a step further, effectively sealing the porous surface of aluminum, creating a non-reactive surface that increases the versatility of the pan and prevents the absorption of fat, sugar, oil, and cleaning agents. Anodizing is a safe and durable non-coating that does not contain any harmful components and protects against chipping, flaking, peeling, and rusting to ensure the longevity of the bakeware.
Fat Daddio's PFT-425 Details
Baking tarts, quiches, and a variety of other sweet confectionery delights to perfection is easy with the help of this Fat Daddio's PFT-425 ProSeries 4 1/4" round anodized aluminum fluted tart / quiche pan. Made of sturdy 18-gauge anodized aluminum, this pan is built bakery tough to endure the demands of continuous heavy-duty use in your bakery. By reflecting heat rather than absorbing it, ProSeries pans reach baking temperatures quickly. Even heating allows for the best possible rise and once out of the oven, they cool quickly and prevent dry, overbaked tarts and quiches.
Anodized aluminum delivers exceptional performance and consistent results so you can bake with confidence. Anodizing is not a chemical coating, but a process that provides a more durable and versatile baking surface that resists abrasion and will not rust, peel, or flake and contaminate your food. The anodizing process seals the natural pores of aluminum, creating a safer baking surface that doesn't rely on chemical coatings or contain extra metals. Unlike conventional aluminum or steel bakeware which may react poorly with acidic foods, the non-reactive surface of anodized aluminum makes it compatible with a wider variety of recipes including those with citrus ingredients.
This fluted tart / quiche pan features a removable bottom making it easy to remove your product without damaging that perfect fluted edge. In addition to tarts and quiches, this pan is also great for baking flan! Choose this Fat Daddio's fluted tart / quiche pan to breathe new life into your creations.
When it comes to creating the perfect assortment of baked goods, Fat Daddio's offers a wide variety of options for all of your baking needs. Since 1968, Fat Daddio's has been family-owned and operated, and they have focused on incorporating versatile designs in all their bakeware. Put Fat Daddio's brand in your kitchen, and experience the difference and durability.
Top Diameter: 4 1/4"
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
People Talk About:great baked breeze cakes clean evenly everything far nothing overall
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register