Earn up to $25.17 back (2,517 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Operates as a refrigerator or a freezer
- Operates between -5 and +40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Sliding glass doors with a durable, galvanized steel interior
- LED interior lighting ensures great visibility
- Heat reflective lids help maintain cool interior temperatures
- Dual temperature zones allow for versatile usage
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
- 115V; 1/7 hp
Other Products from this Line
- Excellence HB-17LDHC Dual Temperature Display Cabinet - 16.5 cu. ft.
- Excellence HB-20LDHC Dual Temperature Display Cabinet - 20 cu. ft.
- Excellence HB-11LDHC Dual Temperature Display Cabinet - 11.1 cu. ft.
- Excellence HB-14HCD Dual Temperature Display Cabinet - 13.8 cu. ft.
- Excellence HB-7LDHC Dual Temperature Display Cabinet - 7.4 cu. ft.
|Excellence HB-6HCD Specs|
|Width||28 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||27 3/8 Inches|
|Height||32 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||22 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||21 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||25 Inches|
|Capacity||6.4 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Horsepower||1/7 HP HP|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||-5 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Excellence HB-6HCD Details
Offering the versatility of both a freezer and a refrigerator in a single unit, this Excellence HB-6LDHC dual temperature display cabinet is designed to maximize sales with its high-visibility design. Its unique multipurpose and dual temperature versatility will not only save you money, but floor space within your business. Capable of storing your merchandise in a range of -5 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit, this unit will maintain your food's quality, whether you're storing ice cream sandwiches or pre-sliced deli meat!
This unit features a strong, prepainted, galvanized stainless steel interior and two sliding glass doors. Accommodating 2 baskets (sold separately) to help organize your products, this cabinet, with its interior LED lighting, visually guides your customers right to the product they want most and the dual temperature zones allow for versatile usage. To ensure that your products remain at the set temperature, the doors act as heat reflective lids, trapping in the cool air and preventing the warmer ambient air from seeping into the cabinet. The cold wall evaporator circulates eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 28 1/2"
Depth: 27 3/8"
Height: 32 3/4"
Capacity: 6.4 cu. ft.
Width: 22 7/8"
Depth: 21 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes limited liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial applications. Non-commercial customers are not eligible for installation or service coverage.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register