Earn up to $52.56 back (5,256 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Filters chlorine taste / odor, scale, particulates, and total dissolved solids
- Capacity: 225 gallons per day, flow rate dependent on water pressure in tank / line size
- Operating temperature: 40 - 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Operating pressure: 25 - 80 psi
Works WithView All Items
Everpure 997008 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 30 lb.
- 15 Inches
- 8 Inches
- 30 Inches
- 225 Gallons
- Filter Type
- Maximum Pressure
- 25 - 80 PSI
- Maximum Temperature
- 100 Degrees F
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Service Flow Rate
- 225 GPD
- Sanitary Quick Change
- Reverse Osmosis Systems
Customer questions about this product
- My water filter hasn’t been used since the COVID-19 shutdowns, does my cartridge need replaced?
- If you haven’t used your water filter for a prolonged period of time, the cartridges should be replaced. Leaving a filter unused means that water has sat in the cartridge and there is potential for micro biologic growth. Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
Everpure 997008 Details
Dissolved solids and limescale buildup can be a silent killer for any piece of kitchen equipment that uses water, so be sure that you're doing all you can to treat the problem at its source with this Everpure EV9970-08 MRS-225 reverse osmosis system! This filter system uses reverse osmosis technology to remove up to 90%+ of total dissolved solids that contribute to limescale before they get to your equipment, in addition to filtering water for chlorine taste and odor and particulates. This helps your equipment run at optimum efficiency and will reduce the time and cost spent on cleaning and service calls.
The system has a capacity of approximately 225 gallons per day, and the flow rate is dependent on the water pressure in the storage tank (sold separately) and line size(s) to equipment. The filter cartridges should be changed every 6 months and the RO cartridges should be changed every 2 years as parts of a preventative maintenance schedule, or when the system's total capacity has been reached. To install, mount with the cartridges hanging down and allow 3" on all four sides of the unit for easy service.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/8" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/8" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register