These are some of our favorite types of leather office chairs that we have ever bought from this company. I love eurotech chairs. These are especially comfortable!
- Ideal seating solution for offices
- Keeps staff comfortable while promoting a professional, visually-appealing look
- Tilt tension control adapts the recline rate to the weight of each user
- Knee tilt mechanism allows the user to tilt while their feet remain rested on the floor
- Waterfall seat helps to reduce the pressure on the back of each user's knees
- Seat height adjustment allows users to configure the seat position for an individual fit every time
- Swivel base with five easy-rolling casters for simple mobility at work stations
- Limited lifetime warranty on mechanical components
- ES Robbins 120043 EverLife 48" x 36" Clear Vinyl Lipped Straight Edge Flat / Low Pile Carpet Chair Mat with AnchorBar Backing
- ES Robbins 132033 EverLife 48" x 36" Clear Vinyl Lipped Straight Edge Heavy Use Hard Floor Chair Mat
- ES Robbins 122081 EverLife 48" x 36" Clear Vinyl Rectangle Crystal Edge Medium Pile Carpet Chair Mat with AnchorBar Backing
|Eurotech LE150-BLKL Specs|
|Width||25 13/16 Inches|
|Height||42 - 45 Inches|
|Back Width||19 1/2 Inches|
|Seat Width||20 Inches|
|Seat Depth||20 Inches|
|Back Height||24 7/16 Inches|
Eurotech LE150-BLKL Details
Engineered with the end user in mind, this Eurotech Seating LE150-BLKL Manchester black leather high back swivel tilt office chair is an ideal seating solution for your office. This innovative chair combines comfort, durability, and minimalist style to provide a product that keeps your staff relaxed while promoting a professional, visually-appealing look. Its tilt tension control adapts the recline rate to the weight of each user, and the tilt lock secures the function once in place. It also utilizes a knee tilt mechanism, allowing the user to tilt forward and back while their feet remain comfortably rested on the floor. Meanwhile, the waterfall seat reduces the pressure on the back of each user's knees to ensure unrestricted blood flow, helping to keep employees comfortable for extended periods of time.
This office chair's seat height adjustment allows users to configure the seat position. The full back is curved to cradle the spine for lumbar support, while the fixed arms provide a space for users to rest their arms while working. The chair sits atop a swivel base with five easy-rolling casters for simple mobility at work stations. Additionally, the generously-padded, bonded leather is easy to clean and maintain. Featuring a 250 lb. weight capacity, this Manchester chair is sure to keep your staff comfortable throughout the entire work week.
Width: 25 13/16"
Height: Adjustable from 42" to 45"
Capacity: 250 lb.
Height: Adjustable from 18 3/4" to 21 3/4"
Width: 19 1/2"
Height: 24 7/16"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets ANSI/BIFMA standards for comfort, safety, sustainability, and durability in furniture.
This product complies with even stricter chemical emissions limits and meets the indoor air quality pollutant standards for sensitive environments like schools where children spend a lot of time.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:chairs bought comfortable company especially eurotech favorite leather love office
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register