$2,699.00/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $80.97 back (8,097 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Customers Also Viewed
Other Available Features:
- Versatile machine perfect for creating house-made pizzas, pie crusts, pitas, and tortillas
- Parallel 12 5/8” top roller and 16 1/2” bottom roller; 7 adjustable settings for dough thickness between 1/16” and 3/16”
- Features a 1/3 hp motor and heavy-duty gear transmission for efficient operation
- Durable stainless-steel construction for long-lasting use
- Plexi roller protectors enhance safety and maintain the integrity of the machine; 120V, 1/3 hp
Other Products from this Line
Eurodib P-ROLL 420/2 RP + Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 133 lb.
- 18 Inches
- 22 1/2 Inches
- 27 Inches
- 4.5 Amps
- 120 Volts
- 220 Watts
- 1/3 HP
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Power Type
- Two Stage Dough Sheeters
Customer questions about this product
- Can dough sheeters be used with gluten free dough?
- We do not recommend using dough sheeters with gluten free dough because the hydration level in gluten free dough is too high. Having a higher hydration level makes it difficult to achieve good results. Starch flours usually have a high water absorption capacity, which is what a percentage of gluten free dough is made out of.
- Can this dough sheeter be used for pie dough?
- Yes. For optimal results, it is recommended to use dough with a moisture content of 50-60%. The pie dough should be chilled to minimize sticking and avoid melting any butter added.
- Can dough sheeters be used with fondant?
- Dough sheeters are not recommended for use with fondant as fondant is too sticky for the machine. Unless the machine is specifically made for dough and fondant, do not use with fondant.
Eurodib P-ROLL 420/2 RP + Details
Save time and labor in your bakery or pizzeria by adding this Eurodib P-ROLL 420/2 RP + double roller pizza dough sheeter to your preparation area. Designed to quickly roll out evenly pressed dough, this sheeter features a parallel 12 5/8" top roller and 16 1/2" bottom roller that can produce dough thicknesses between 1/16" and 3/16". The adjustable aluminum knobs allow for 7 different thickness settings along with an adjustable diameter to ensure your product is the perfect size! Designed for cold dough, this sheeter maintains the original properties of your dough while shaping it to fit your needs. The heavy-duty gear transmission and 1/3 hp motor allow operations to run smoothly and efficiently to keep up with your busy kitchen's demands.
This versatile machine is perfect for creating house-made pizzas, pie crusts, pitas, and tortillas. With a body constructed of AISI 304 stainless steel and 1P67 stainless steel controls, this durable dough sheeter is built to withstand demanding commercial environments and rigorous use. It includes a detachable ceramic slide surface and a detachable upper and lower roller scraper for quick and easy cleaning. It also includes plexi roller protectors that act as a barrier between users and the moving rollers. A 120V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 22 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Imported from Italy
This item is imported from Italy.
Resources and Downloads for
Eurodib P-ROLL 420/2 RP +
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register