Equip by T&S 5PR-1S06 Deck Mounted 39" High Pre-Rinse Faucet with Single Inlet, 44" Hose, 6" Add-On Faucet, and 6" Wall Bracket
- Single hole base with 2 1/4" flange; 1/2" NPSM male inlet
- 44" flex hose; 1.42 GPM 5SV Equip spray valve
- Lever handles with color coded screws
- Equip ceramic cartridges; can withstand water temperatures up to 180 degrees Fahrenheit
- Includes 6" wall bracket and 6" add-on faucet; 39 1/16" overall height
- Chrome plated brass construction
- EPAct 2005 Compliant
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Equip by T&S 5HSE44 44" Flexible Stainless Steel Hose for Equip Pre-Rinse Units
plus $36.99 /Each
Equip by T&S 5HSE68 68" Flexible Stainless Steel Hose for Equip Pre-Rinse Units
plus $49.99 /Each
Equip by T&S 5HSE84 84" Flexible Stainless Steel Hose for Equip Pre-Rinse Units
plus $61.99 /Each
Equip by T&S 5HSE96 96" Flexible Stainless Steel Hose for Equip Pre-Rinse Units
plus $61.99 /Each
Equip by T&S 5SV Spray Valve Replacement for Equip Pre-Rinse Units
plus $35.99 /Each
Equip by T&S 5SV-C Low Flow Spray Valve Replacement for Equip Pre-Rinse Units
plus $37.49 /Each
Equip by T&S 5SV-WH Spray Valve with Handle and Ring for Equip Pre-Rinse Units
plus $46.99 /Each
T&S B-TEE-RGD 3/8" NPT Rigid Tee Assembly for Pre-Rinse Faucets
plus $54.99 /Each
This video goes over the simple process of installing or converting a T&S pre-rinse unit. With 2 easy procedures, these faucets are sure to ease your experience.
|Equip by T&S 5PR-1S06 Specs|
|Hose Length||44 Inches|
|Add-On Faucet||6 Inches|
|Faucet Centers||Single Inlet|
|Installation Features||Support Bracket|
|Maximum Water Temperature||140 Degrees F|
|Pre Rinse Unit Type||Hose and Spring|
|Spray Valve Flow Rate||1.42 GPM|
Customer questions about this product
- I have a chemical injection system on my compartment sink. Can I use my pre-rinse faucet to supply water to it?
- Yes! Item B-TEE-RGD is a rigid tee assembly that installs easily into an existing T&S pre-rinse faucet (or you can use it on a brand new faucet) and provides you with a means to deliver water to a chemical injection system, or other, similar sink accessories that may require a water supply.
- How is the pre-rinse hose length measured?
- Unless otherwise specified, the quoted hose length includes any grips or connectors at the end of the hose, so the actual working length of the hose may be slightly less than described. Please refer to the product's specsheet for more detailed dimensions.
Equip by T&S 5PR-1S06 Details
This Equip by T&S 5PR-1S06 deck mounted pre-rinse faucet features a 44" flex hose and spring design that provides plenty of versatility in a variety of warewashing applications! A 1.42 GPM spray valve makes it easy to clear food debris off of dishes before washing them, and an ergonomic squeeze handle allows easy and intuitive use. Additionally, a 6" add-on swing faucet makes your sink even more versatile, allowing you to switch between the pre-rinse setup and normal faucet depending on what you need! To make installation easy, it also boasts a single 1/2" NPSM male inlet that connects to your facility's plumbing lines.
- 44" flex hose with spring is great for many pre-rinse applications
- 1.42 GPM spray valve (5SV) with ergonomic squeeze handle
- Lever handles with color coded screws for durability and easy operation
- Ceramic cartridges provide excellent durability and leak-resistance since there is no seat washer
- 6" add-on swing faucet is perfect for times when you need water but don't need a pre-rinse faucet
- Includes wall bracket for added support
- 39 1/16" overall height
- Durable chrome plated brass construction
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
Get paid to review this product!