$68.52/BoxShips free with Plus
- Meets FDA requirements for use in food applications
- Made from seamless tubing with no slits or side seals that can rip
- 1.5 mil. gauge
- Each bag is separated and ready to use
- Low density polyethylene plastic material provides excellent protection and value
- Bedford Industries Inc. 4" Green Laminated Bag Twist Ties - 2000/Box
- Bedford Industries Inc. 4" Red Laminated Bag Twist Ties - 2000/Box
- Bedford Industries Inc. 4" White Laminated Bag Twist Ties - 2000/Box
- Bedford Industries Inc. 4" Blue Laminated Bag Twist Ties - 2000/Box
- Bedford Industries Inc. 4" Yellow Laminated Bag Twist Ties - 2000/Box
|LK Packaging 15G-126029 Specs|
|Gusset Width||6 Inches|
|Gusset Style||Side Gusset|
|Material|| LDPE Plastic|
|Type||Food Storage Bags|
LK Packaging 15G-126029 Details
Designed with chef and catering professionals in mind, this LK Packaging 15G-126029 12" x 6" x 29" heavy-duty plastic food bag is perfect for the foodservice industry! Manufactured from 100% virgin resin, this plastic contains no animal fats or heavy metals. It is FDA-approved for safe food service, storage, and handling, allowing you to safely store a variety of miscellaneous items. Use it for keeping prepared foods, such as fruits and vegetables, safe and fresh.
Go with a bag that gives you convenience and durability. Low-density polyethylene (LDPE) is perfect for storing bulk food items like fresh vegetables and fruits. The clear plastic makes it easy to identify contents, so you can keep up in the fast-paced setting of a commercial kitchen. These plastic bags combine exceptional clarity with excellent vapor and moisture resistance. Plus, the low melting point of LDPE makes these bags popular for use with heat sealing.
Gauge: 1.5 mil.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register