Great versatile bags. These are very sturdy and hold up to all different types of breads, especially ones with a rougher surface. We have purchased them in the past and are very likely to buy them again.
$35.81/BoxShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$36.49/Box|
- Meets FDA requirements for use in food applications
- Made from seamless tubing with no slits or side seals that can rip
- 1.5 mil. gauge
- Each bag is separated and ready to use
- Low density polyethylene plastic material provides excellent protection and value
- Bedford Industries Inc. 4" White Laminated Bag Twist Ties - 2000/Box
- Bedford Industries Inc. 4" Red Laminated Bag Twist Ties - 2000/Box
$3.89/BoxOut Of Stock
- Bedford Industries Inc. 4" Green Laminated Bag Twist Ties - 2000/Box
- Bedford Industries Inc. 4" Blue Laminated Bag Twist Ties - 2000/Box
- Bedford Industries Inc. 4" Yellow Laminated Bag Twist Ties - 2000/Box
|LK Packaging 15G-064015 Specs|
|Gusset Width||4 Inches|
|Gusset Style||Side Gusset|
|Material|| LDPE Plastic|
|Type||Food Storage Bags|
LK Packaging 15G-064015 Details
Designed with chef and catering professionals in mind, this LK Packaging 15G-064015 6" x 4" x 15" heavy-duty plastic food bag is perfect for the foodservice industry! Manufactured from 100% virgin resin, this plastic contains no animal fats or heavy metals. It is FDA-approved for safe food service, storage, and handling, allowing you to safely store a variety of miscellaneous items. Use it for packaging and stocking prepared foods such as fresh fruits and veggies or meats.
Go with a bag that gives you convenience and durability. Low-density polyethylene (LDPE) is perfect for storing bulk food items like fresh vegetables and fruits. The clear plastic makes it easy to identify contents, so you can keep up in the fast-paced setting of a commercial kitchen. These plastic bags combine exceptional clarity with excellent vapor and moisture resistance. Plus, the low melting point of LDPE makes these bags popular for use with heat sealing.
Gauge: 1.5 mil.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
People Talk About:great bags ags breads buy different durable especially hold price
Great standard bags. The price is great for 1000 ags. They are a great size and are very durable. Never had a problem with the tearing. Would recommend
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register