- Conveniently clips on to any surface's edge
- 3 3/4" height elevates your message
- 2 year limited warranty
- Compact size saves space
- Plastic clip ensures your cards stay in place
Other Products from this Line
- Elite Global Solutions TAGV07 6 1/2" Plastic Clip-On Sign Holder - 10/Pack
- Elite Global Solutions TAGV37 3 3/4" Plastic Dual-End Clip-On Sign Holder - 10/Pack
- Elite Global Solutions TAGV12 2 1/2" Plastic Magnetic Sign Holder - 10/Pack
- Elite Global Solutions TAGV08 8" Plastic Clip-On Sign Holder - 10/Pack
- Elite Global Solutions TAGV14 6 1/2" Plastic Magnetic Sign Holder - 10/Pack
- Elite Global Solutions TAGV15 5" Plastic Magnetic Sign Holder - 10/Pack
- Elite Global Solutions TAGV38 6" Plastic Dual-End Clip-On Sign Holder - 10/Pack
|Elite Global Solutions TAGV31 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||0.27 lb.|
|Length||3 3/4 Inches|
|Features|| BPA Free|
|Package Size||10 Count|
Elite Global Solutions TAGV31 Details
Clearly label foods in your deli case, dishes in a buffet line, or snacks by the cash register with this Elite Global Solutions TAGV31 3 3/4" plastic clip-on sign holder! Featuring a secure plastic spring clip, this versatile card holder can be affixed to shelves, baskets, counters, or any other surface with a flat, thin edge. The 3 3/4" length of this sign holder elevates labels or prices for maximum visibility. Its simple, compact style and clear plastic construction provides a look which won't overpower your food display. Best of all, it saves you valuable counter space!
Offering style and function, this versatile card holder is ideal for a variety of applications. Not only can you use it to display recipe names or label deli bowls for easy identification in buffet lines, you can also clip it to food baskets to attractively present your baked goods. Thanks to the ability to hold any standard display card, the options are truly limitless with this versatile, one-of-a-kind accessory.
Length: 3 3/4"
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register