Edlund CA3000T Air Powered Can Crusher for 10 1/4" Tall Cans
- Crushes up to 10 cans per minute (1000 per day)
- Operates on 85 P.S.I. minimum
- Allows you to fill your recycling bins with 6 times more cans
- Durable stainless steel cabinet and crusher box
- Able to crush 10 1/4" cans
|Height||7 1/2 Inches|
|Cans per Day||1,000|
|Cans per Minute||10|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Are there any shipping restrictions for this Edlund item?
- Due to manufacturer shipping restrictions, Edlund orders will be subject to extended lead times when shipping to the following states : California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Mississippi, Rhode Island. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
Crush up to 10 cans per minute and 1000 per day with the touch of a button using this heavy-duty Edlund CA3000T air powered can crusher! It's designed to crush #10 cans up to 10 1/4" tall to approximately 1 1/4" thick. By reducing the size of your cans by 85%, you can fit up to 6 times as many cans in your recycling bin! The unit is entirely air powered and can conveniently sit on a counter or table. And thanks to its stainless steel cabinet and crusher box, you can be sure this can crusher is built to last.
Height: 7 1/2"
Air Pressure: 85 P.S.I. minimum
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Other Products from this Line
Edlund CA3000 Air Powered Can Crusher
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register