Eastern Tabletop 3108 Classic 7 Qt. Soup Marmite with Hinged Lid
Other Available Sizes:
- Perfect for serving soups, stews, sauces, syrups and gravies at upscale venues
- Adds a sophisticated touch to buffet tables
- Ample 7 qt. capacity to minimize refills
- Hinged lid allows guests to access food from both sides
- Sturdy, curved legs create a distinguished look and ensure superior stability
- Included fuel can holder and shelf keep the flame out of the way for increased safety
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Choice 6 Hour Wick Chafing Dish Fuel with Safety Twist Cap - 24/Case
plus $23.99 /Case
Choice 4 Hour Wick Chafing Dish Fuel with Safety Twist Cap - 24/Case
plus $21.99 /Case
Choice Ethanol Gel Chafing Dish Fuel - 72/Case
plus $29.49 /Case
Choice 6 Hour Wick Chafing Dish Fuel with Safety Twist Cap - 12/Pack
plus $14.49 /Pack
Choice Ethanol Gel Chafing Dish Fuel - 12/Pack
plus $7.99 /Pack
Choice 6 Hour Wick Chafing Dish Fuel with Safety Twist Cap - 2/Pack
plus $3.49 /Pack
Choice Ethanol Gel Chafing Dish Fuel - 3/Pack
plus $2.39 /Pack
Choice Methanol Gel Chafing Dish Fuel - 72/Case
plus $25.99 /Case
In this video, Corporate Chef Matt Schuler explains the best options to suit your needs when it comes to chafer fuel. From gel fuel or wick fuel, or fuel that burns up to 6 hours, Choice Chafer fuel has just what you need for every occasion!
1) Place water pan in frame
2) Add one inch of hot water
3) Place fuel in fuel holder
4) Light fuel
5) Warm for 20 minutes
6) Add hot food
Learn the basics of how to operate a chafer!
|Eastern Tabletop 3108 Specs|
|Product Line||Eastern Tabletop Classic|
|Style||High End Chafers|
|Type||Soup / Marmite Chafers|
Customer questions about this product
- My stainless steel item has fingerprints and scratches and I can't seem to get it clean. What can I do?
- Try using a microfiber polishing cloth. You may not need to use any chemicals to get rid of the scratches and fingerprints. If they are not easily removed by the dry cloth, our Noble Chemical stainless steel cleaner should do the trick!
- Can I put the chafer's food pan in the oven?
- Yes, the food pan included with this chafer can safely be used in the oven.
Eastern Tabletop 3108 Details
Add a sophisticated touch to your buffet table presentation with this pristine Eastern Tabletop 3108 Classic 7 qt. soup marmite! Coming with both a water and food pan, this marmite is perfect for serving soups, stews, sauces, syrups and gravies at upscale venues. Simply use chafer fuel to keep the contents warm throughout the length of your event.
Boasting an ample 7 qt. capacity, this marmite minimizes refills and features a hinged lid that allows guests to access the dish from both sides. While its sturdy, curved legs create a distinguished look and ensure superior stability, its included fuel can holder and shelf keep the flame out of the way for increased safety. Plus, its 18/10 stainless steel body makes it painless to clean once your guests have finished. Add this Classic marmite to your hotel's breakfast station, catered event's buffet line, or restaurant's salad bar for a polished, timeless presentation.
Capacity: 7 qt.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Eastern Tabletop 3108
Get paid to review this product!