Other Available Sizes:
- Durable stainless steel construction featuring a 16 gauge type 430 stainless steel shelf
- Rolled front edge and upturn on the rear and ends
- Includes 3 removable double prong hooks
- Easily mounts to a wall for convenient storage
- Ample shelf space to store pots, pans, or dry goods
|Eagle Group WSP1536 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||21 lb.|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Number of Hangers||3 Hangers|
|Size||15" x 36"|
|Type||Wall Shelves with Pot Racks|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I cancel my order for this Eagle Group item if I change my mind?
- We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed. Cancelled orders may be subject to a restocking fee of 30% for standard items and 50% for made to order items.
- Where can I purchase compatible mounting hardware?
- We suggest purchasing hardware from your local hardware store that is designed for your specific wall type. We are unable to advise or offer applicable hardware.
Eagle Group WSP1536 Details
Keep your most used cookware organized and accessible with this Eagle Group WSP1536 stainless steel wall mounted shelf with pot rack! The 15" x 36" shelf provides ample storage for spices, boxes of gloves, small kitchen tools, and other commonly use items, while the pot rack bar comes with 3 double prong hooks to keep all of your pots and pans within easy reach. Plus, the hooks are removable, allowing you to configure your rack to fit your operation's needs.
Made of 16 gauge type 430 stainless steel for exceptional durability and corrosion resistance, this shelf features a 1 1/2" rolled front edge and 1 1/2" upturn on the rear and ends. A versatile storage solution for any foodservice operation, this pot rack easily mounts to a wall to increase efficiency and save valuable countertop and floor space in your commercial kitchen.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register