Eagle Group UT3018STE 18" x 30" Equipment Filler Table
Other Available Sizes:
- 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel
- Stainless steel legs with adjustable stainless steel bullet feet
- 1 1/2" rolled front edge and 1 1/2" rear upturn
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Eagle Group 300293 Equivalent Plastic Bullet Foot
Eagle Group 300692 Equivalent Stainless Steel Bullet Foot
Regency Stainless Steel Bullet Foot
Regency Plastic Bullet Foot
|Eagle Group UT3018STE Specs|
|Backsplash Height||1 1/2 Inches|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
|Tabletop Material||Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- Will using casters on my Eagle Group work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- As an added service, Eagle Group will automatically send shorter table legs when you purchase one of their work tables or stands along with a set of Eagle Group casters. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
Eagle Group UT3018STE Details
This Eagle Group UT3018STE 18" x 30" equipment filler table boasts a durable 14 gauge, type 304 stainless steel construction and is ideal for maximizing storage space in your commercial kitchen! For added convenience the top is sound-deadened to reduce noise, while its patented uni-lok recessed gusset design reduces lateral movement for superior stability during use. (4) stainless steel 1 5/8" legs with adjustable stainless steel bullet feet provide support for the whole table.
Height: 34 1/2"
Work Surface Height: 33"
Backsplash Height: 1 1/2"
This item is special order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register