Eagle Group T36108SE-BS 36" x 108" Stainless Steel Work Table with Undershelf and 4 1/2" Backsplash
$1,679.00/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel sound deadened top
- Great for use in your storage area or prep location
- 18 gauge type 304 stainless steel undershelf and legs
- 4 1/2" rear upturn and 1 1/2" rolled front edge
- Stainless steel bullet feet for stability
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Regency 5" Swivel Stem Casters for Work Tables and Equipment Stands - 6/Set
Eagle Group CA6-SB 4" Zinc Swivel Stem Work Table Casters with Resilient Tread - 6/Set
5" Zinc Swivel Stem Work Table Casters with Poly Tread - 6/Set
5" Washable Polymer Work Table / Cart Casters with Poly Tread - 6/Set
Eagle Group WTSA30 Worktable Stabilizer Bar - 2/Set
Regency 3 1/4" Flanged Foot
Regency Plastic Bullet Foot
Regency Stainless Steel Bullet Foot
|Eagle Group T36108SE-BS Specs|
|Height||39 5/8 Inches|
|Backsplash Height||4 1/2 Inches|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Legs||6|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
|Tabletop Material||Stainless Steel|
|Undershelf Construction||Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- Will using casters on my Eagle Group work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- As an added service, Eagle Group will automatically send shorter table legs when you purchase one of their work tables or stands along with a set of Eagle Group casters. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
Eagle Group T36108SE-BS Details
This Eagle Group T36108SE-BS 36" x 108" work table boasts a durable 14 gauge, type 304 stainless steel top that's great for use as a prep area, storage and organization, and a variety of other applications! For added convenience the top is sound-deadened to reduce noise in your work area, while its patented uni-lok recessed gusset design reduces lateral movement for superior stability during use. (6) heavy gauge stainless steel 1 5/8" legs with stainless steel bullet feet provide support for the whole table, and an adjustable heavy gauge stainless steel undershelf gives you a place to keep extra supplies close at hand. Plus, this work table has a 4 1/2" rear upturn and 1 1/2" rolled front edge.
Height: 39 5/8"
Work Surface Height: 35 1/8"
Backsplash Height: 4 1/2"
This item is made-to-order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!