Eagle Group T30132STEB 30" x 132" Open Base Stainless Steel Commercial Work Table
Other Available Sizes:
- 16 gauge type 304 polished stainless steel top ensures longevity
- Heavy gauge 1 5/8" diameter stainless steel legs for durability
- 1" adjustable stainless steel feet provide stability
- Patented uni-lok gusset system reduces lateral movement
- Welded-on hat channels reinforce the worktop
- 1 1/2" diameter 180 degree rolled edge on front ensures safety and easy cleaning
- Turned down edges provide for flush installations when required
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
4" Zinc Swivel Stem Casters with Resilient Tread for Eagle Group Work Tables - 8/Set
5" Zinc Swivel Stem Work Table Casters with Resilient Tread - 8/Set
5" Zinc Swivel Stem Work Table Casters with Poly Tread - 8/Set
Eagle Group WTSA30 Worktable Stabilizer Bar - 2/Set
Eagle Group UB-30 30" Utensil Bar with 6 Hooks
Regency 3 1/4" Flanged Foot
|Eagle Group T30132STEB Specs|
|Height||35 1/8 Inches|
|Backsplash Height||Without Backsplash|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Legs||8|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
|Table Style||Open Base|
|Tabletop Material||Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- Will using casters on my Eagle Group work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- As an added service, Eagle Group will automatically send shorter table legs when you purchase one of their work tables or stands along with a set of Eagle Group casters. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
- When I order this product, can I request liftgate delivery?
- This item is too large and heavy for a liftgate. It can be delivered with a truck-level loading dock, forklift, or White Glove Common Carrier. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you would like to discuss other delivery options.
Eagle Group T30132STEB Details
This Eagle Group T30132STEB 30" x 132" work table boasts a durable 14 gauge, type 304 stainless steel top that's great for use as a prep area, storage and organization, and a variety of other applications! For added convenience the top is sound-deadened to reduce noise in your work area, while its patented uni-lok recessed gusset design reduces lateral movement for superior stability during use. (8) heavy gauge stainless steel 1 5/8" legs with stainless steel bullet feet provide support for the whole table.
Height: 35 1/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item is made-to-order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!