Eagle Group T2460SE-HA Right Crank 14 Gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel Adjustable Height ADA / Ergonomic Work Table with Undershelf - 24" x 60"
Other Available Types:
- 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel construction
- Height is adjustable from 32" to 40"
- 550 lb. weight capacity
- Heavy gauge stainless steel undershelf with marine edge
- 1 5/8" diameter stainless steel legs with 1" stainless steel adjustable bullet feet
- Allows employees to work at a height that best suits them
- Right crank
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
|Height||32 - 40 Inches|
|Backsplash Height||Without Backsplash|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
|Tabletop Material||Stainless Steel|
|Undershelf Construction||Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- Will using casters on my Eagle Group work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- As an added service, Eagle Group will automatically send shorter table legs when you purchase one of their work tables or stands along with a set of Eagle Group casters. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
Prepare food and perform a variety of other essential kitchen tasks with the Eagle Group T2460SE-HA stainless steel adjustable height ADA / ergonomic work table with an undershelf! The adjustable design allows the top to be raised and lowered between 32" and 40" high. With 8" of adjustability, this work table provides unlimited work height options. Plus, the crank case has an easy folding handle to keep it out of the way when it's not in use.
This work table features an all stainless steel construction for long-lasting durability. With the 14 gauge, type 304 stainless steel top, a heavy gauge stainless steel undershelf, and sturdy 1 5/8" diameter stainless steel legs, this table is great for all of your heavy-duty work table needs. The legs have 1" adjustable stainless steel bullet feet that help level the table on uneven floors, and a patented uni-lok gusset system for additional structural support.
Its adjustable undershelf has a marine edge to prevent product from spilling or sliding off. Plus, it provides extra versatility and storage space in your kitchen for light equipment, supplies, and other frequently used items.
Left to Right: 60"
Front to Back: 24"
Height: Adjustable from 32" to 40"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the criteria established by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), helping make your restaurant more accessible to people with disabilities.
Commercial Work Tables and Stations
Work Table / Equipment Stand Casters and Legs
Work Table / Equipment Stand Drawers and Accessories
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register