Eagle Group T2436E-BS 24" x 36" Stainless Steel Work Table with Galvanized Undershelf and 4 1/2" Backsplash
Other Available Sizes:
- Great for use in your storage area or prep location
- 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel sound deadened top
- Galvanized undershelf and legs with plastic bullet feet
- 4 1/2" rear upturn and 1 1/2" rolled front edge
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Eagle Group 2436SADJUS-18/3 Adjustable Stainless Steel Work Table Undershelf for 24" x 36" Tables
Eagle Group 2436SADJUS-18/4 Adjustable Stainless Steel Work Table Undershelf for 24" x 36" Tables
Eagle Group 2436GADJUS Galvanized Work Table Undershelf for 24" x 36" Table
Regency 5" Work Table and Equipment Stand Swivel Stem Casters - 4/Set
Eagle Group CAH4-SB 5" Zinc Swivel Stem Work Table Casters with Resilient Tread - 4/Set
Eagle Group UB-24 24" Utensil Bar with 6 Hooks
|Height||35 1/8 Inches|
|Backsplash Height||4 1/2 Inches|
|Leg Construction||Galvanized Steel|
|Number of Legs||4|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
|Tabletop Material||Stainless Steel|
|Undershelf Construction||Galvanized Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- Will using casters on my Eagle Group work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- As an added service, Eagle Group will automatically send shorter table legs when you purchase one of their work tables or stands along with a set of Eagle Group casters. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
This Eagle Group T2436E-BS 24" x 36" work table boasts a durable 14 gauge, type 304 stainless steel top that's great for use as a prep area, storage and organization, and a variety of other applications! For added convenience the top is sound-deadened to reduce noise in your work area, while its patented uni-lok recessed gusset design reduces lateral movement for superior stability during use. (4) galvanized 1 5/8" legs with plastic bullet feet provide support for the whole table, and an adjustable galvanized undershelf gives you a place to keep extra supplies close at hand. Plus, this work table has a 4 1/2" rear upturn and 1 1/2" rolled front edge.
Left to Right: 36"
Front to Back: 24"
Height: 35 1/8"
This item is made-to-order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register