Eagle Group T2424GTEM-BS 24" x 24" Open Base Stainless Steel Commercial Work Table with 4 1/2" Backsplash
$709.00/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- 14 gauge type 304 polished stainless steel top ensures longevity
- Heavy gauge 1 5/8" diameter galvanized steel legs for durability
- 1" adjustable hi-impact plastic bullet feet provide stability
- Patented uni-lok gusset system reduces lateral movement
- Welded-on hat channels reinforce the worktop
- 4 1/2" high, 90 degree backsplash protects nearby surfaces from messes
- Marine counter edge on front and ends retains liquids for easy cleaning
- Sound-deadened between top and channels
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Eagle Group 2424GADJUS Adjustable Galvanized Work Table Undershelf for 24" x 24" Tables
Eagle Group 2424SADJUS-18/3 Adjustable Stainless Steel Work Table Undershelf for 24" x 24" Tables
Eagle Group 2424SADJUS-18/4 Adjustable Stainless Steel Work Table Undershelf for 24" x 24" Tables
Regency 5" Work Table and Equipment Stand Swivel Stem Casters - 4/Set
Eagle Group CAH4-SB 5" Zinc Swivel Stem Work Table Casters with Resilient Tread - 4/Set
Eagle Group UB-24 24" Utensil Bar with 6 Hooks
Regency 3 1/4" Flanged Foot
|Eagle Group T2424GTEM-BS Specs|
|Height||39 5/8 Inches|
|Backsplash Height||4 1/2 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||35 1/8 Inches|
|Leg Construction||Galvanized Steel|
|Number of Legs||4|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
|Table Style||Open Base|
|Tabletop Material||Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- Will using casters on my Eagle Group work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- As an added service, Eagle Group will automatically send shorter table legs when you purchase one of their work tables or stands along with a set of Eagle Group casters. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
Eagle Group T2424GTEM-BS Details
This Eagle Group T2424GTEM-BS 24" x 24" work table boasts a durable 14 gauge, type 304 stainless steel top that's great for use as a prep area, storage and organization, and a variety of other applications! For added convenience the top is sound-deadened to reduce noise in your work area, while its patented uni-lok recessed gusset design reduces lateral movement for superior stability during use. (4) galvanized 1 5/8" legs with plastic bullet feet provide support for the whole table. Plus, this work table has a 4 1/2" rear upturn and 2 1/16" marine counter edges on all sides.
Height: 39 5/8"
Work Surface Height: 35 1/8"
Backsplash Height: 4 1/2"
This item is made-to-order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!