Eagle Group T24144GTEB-BS 24" x 144" Open Base Stainless Steel Commercial Work Table with 4 1/2" Backsplash
Other Available Sizes:
- 16 gauge type 304 polished stainless steel top ensures longevity
- Heavy gauge 1 5/8" diameter galvanized steel legs for durability
- 1" adjustable hi-impact plastic bullet feet provide stability
- Patented uni-lok gusset system reduces lateral movement
- Welded-on hat channels reinforce the worktop
- 4 1/2" high, 90 degree backsplash protects nearby surfaces from messes
- 1 1/2" diameter 180 degree rolled edge on front ensures safety and easy cleaning
- Turned down edges provide for flush installations when required
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Eagle Group 24144GADJUS Adjustable Galvanized Work Table Undershelf for 24" x 144" Tables
Eagle Group 24144SADJUS-18/3 Adjustable Stainless Steel Work Table Undershelf for 24" x 144" Tables
Eagle Group 24144SADJUS-18/4 Adjustable Stainless Steel Work Table Undershelf for 24" x 144" Tables
4" Zinc Swivel Stem Casters with Resilient Tread for Eagle Group Work Tables - 8/Set
5" Zinc Swivel Stem Work Table Casters with Resilient Tread - 8/Set
5" Zinc Swivel Stem Work Table Casters with Poly Tread - 8/Set
Eagle Group UB-24 24" Utensil Bar with 6 Hooks
|Height||39 5/8 Inches|
|Backsplash Height||4 1/2 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||35 1/8 Inches|
|Leg Construction||Galvanized Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Legs||8|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
|Table Style||Open Base|
|Tabletop Material||Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- Will using casters on my Eagle Group work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- As an added service, Eagle Group will automatically send shorter table legs when you purchase one of their work tables or stands along with a set of Eagle Group casters. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
- When I order this product, can I request liftgate delivery?
- This item is too large and heavy for a liftgate. It can be delivered with a truck-level loading dock, forklift, or White Glove Common Carrier. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you would like to discuss other delivery options.
This Eagle Group T24144GTEB-BS 24" x 144" work table boasts a durable 16 gauge, type 304 stainless steel top that's great for use as a prep area, storage and organization, and a variety of other applications! For added convenience the top is sound-deadened to reduce noise in your work area, while its patented uni-lok recessed gusset design reduces lateral movement for superior stability during use. (8) galvanized 1 5/8" legs with plastic bullet feet provide support for the whole table. Plus, this work table has a 4 1/2" rear upturn and 1 1/2" rolled front edge.
Height: 39 5/8"
Work Surface Height: 35 1/8"
Backsplash Height: 4 1/2"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!