- Seamless deep drawn sink bowl with large radius
- Made of 20-gauge type 304 stainless steel
- 16" x 14" x 9 1/2" compartment
- Includes deck mount faucet with gooseneck nozzle
- For bottom mount use mounting kit (sold separately)
|Eagle Group SR16-14-9.5-1 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||23 lb.|
|Length||18 3/4 Inches|
|Height||9 1/2 Inches|
|Cutout Length||17 1/4 Inches|
|Cutout Width||17 5/8 Inches|
|Bowl Depth||9 1/2 Inches|
|Bowl Front to Back||14 Inches|
|Bowl Left to Right||16 Inches|
|Faucet Centers||4 Inches|
|Features|| Faucet Included|
Made in America
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Number of Compartments||1 Compartments|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I cancel my order for this Eagle Group item if I change my mind?
- We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed. Cancelled orders may be subject to a restocking fee of 30% for standard items and 50% for made to order items.
- What cutout do I need for my sink?
- If you're choosing a drop-in sink, this information should be provided in the specifications for the product. The cutout must be large enough to accommodate the sink bowl(s) but also not bigger than the lip of the sink, which overhangs the cutout and holds it in place.
If you're choosing an undermount sink, the sink will install underneath the counter, so your cutout size should be about the same as the total, combined dimensions of your sink bowl(s) for a clean look. Your countertop must also have a finished edge around the cutout, since top of the bowl installs below the cut, leaving it exposed.
Eagle Group SR16-14-9.5-1 Details
Easily perform everyday prep work and keep dishes clean with the Eagle Group SR16-14-9.5-1 one compartment stainless steel drop-in sink. Featuring a one-piece, seamless, deep drawn sink bowl design, this sink has rounded large radius corners that not only look great, but are easy to keep clean. The deck mounted gooseneck spout provides a steady stream of water and a 3 1/2" drain siphons away water quickly to prevent overflow.
The advantage of a drop-in sink design is that it allows for a quick and easy installation. Once an appropriately sized cut-out is made in your countertop surface, the sink is simply inserted into the opening. Use mounting clips (sold separately) to secure the sink to the counter, and silicone or caulk should be applied around the lip of the sink. With your drain and water connection in place, your sink will be ready for operation. To mount this sink on the bottom of a countertop, a mounting kit is required (sold separately).
Made of 20-gauge type 304 stainless steel, this sink combines durability with an attractive self-rimming design that will provide you with service for years to come. A crumb cup strainer featuring a 4 1/2" diameter top flange is included to ensure your drain stays clog-free!
Left to Right: 18 3/4"
Front to Back: 19"
Height: 9 1/2"
Left to Right: 16"
Front to Back: 14"
Depth: 9 1/2"
Top Mount: 17 1/4" x 17 5/8"
Bottom Mount: 16 5/8" x 14 5/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register