Earn up to $130.47 back (13,047 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Sizes:
- All-welded design made of 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel
- 8" high backsplash and 3" high upturns on either end
- Connects to the right side of a dish machine
- Includes a scrap block hole, a pre-rinse faucet hole, and a stainless steel 20" x 20" x 5" pre-rinse sink
- Outfitted with stainless steel hat channels, cross-braced legs, and adjustable, non-marking feet
|Eagle Group SDTCR-84-14/3 Specs|
|Backsplash Height||8 Inches|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
|Type||Dirty / Soiled Dishtables|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I cancel my order for this Eagle Group item if I change my mind?
- We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed. Cancelled orders may be subject to a restocking fee of 30% for standard items and 50% for made to order items.
- How do I know which side of this dish table has legs?
- When facing the front side of your installed dish table, a left-side table will have legs on your left side, while a right-side table will have legs on your right.
- How can I be sure that this dish table is compatible with my commercial dish machine?
- To verify the compatibility of this dish table with your unit, please provide the following pieces of information to our Special Orders team:
Dish Machine Brand: This is the name of the manufacturer of your dish machine, such as CMA, Jackson, Hobart, etc.
Model Number: The placement of this information will vary by manufacturer, but it is often located in product literature (manuals or specification sheets) and/or somewhere on the unit.
Please note that some dish tables must be modified to ensure that they will fit with certain brands of dish machines. Occasionally, this service will require an upcharge depending on what modifications need to be made.
Eagle Group SDTCR-84-14/3 Details
Provide plenty of space to rinse china and glassware, remove scraps, and load warewashing racks by adding this Eagle Group SDTCR-84-14/3 Spec-Master 84" right dishlanding soil L-shape dishtable to your warewashing system. This table is made of 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel for long-lasting durability and has a built-in 20" x 20" x 5" pre-rinse sink punched for a standard basket drain. Plus, this unit is supplied with a hole for the installation of a pre-rinse faucet (sold separately).
To aid in scraping plates and dishes, this dishtable comes standard with a cut-out for a scrap block. It also has an 8" high backsplash to protect your walls from water damage and impact from warewashing racks. A 3" upturn on the remaining sides help contain excess water that drips from your dishes. Plus, the smooth 1 1/2" rounded edge helps to make this table safer for employee use since it eliminates sharp corners and edges.
This dishtable has an L-shape design to fit into a corner, allowing you to utilize the space in your facility as efficiently as possible. It's made to connect to the right side of your dish machine; the lip to connect the table to the dish machine is on the left-hand side, while the legs are on the right side. The 1 5/8" diameter stainless steel legs also come equipped with welded cross-bracing to provide additional support for heavily loaded dishracks. To remain level on an uneven floor, the non-marking bullet feet adjust up to 1".
Left to Right: 84"
Front to Back: 30"
Height: 42 1/2" - 43 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register