Earn up to $130.47 back (13,047 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel top
- Heavy gauge type 430 stainless steel body and center shelf
- 20 gauge type 430 stainless steel sliding doors
- Sound-deadened design
Eagle Group PCS18144SE-CS Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 450 lb.
- 144 Inches
- 18 Inches
- 34 1/2 Inches
- Cabinet Type
- Sliding Doors
- Made in America
- 14 Gauge
- Stainless Steel
- Number of Shelves
- 1 Shelf
Customer questions about this product
- Can I cancel my order for this Eagle Group item if I change my mind?
- We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed. Cancelled orders may be subject to a restocking fee of 30% for standard items and 50% for made to order items.
- When I order this product, can I request liftgate delivery?
- This item is too large and heavy for a liftgate. It can be delivered with a truck-level loading dock or forklift. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you would like to discuss other delivery options.
Eagle Group PCS18144SE-CS Details
Every kitchen needs a place to store clean dishes, and with this Eagle Group PCS18144SE-CS 18" x 144" Spec-Master plate and dish cabinet with sliding doors, you can keep plates, bowls, and more out of the way when you don't need them and easily accessible when you do! This cabinet features a sliding door design that keeps dishes concealed when not in use, while a 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel top provides superior corrosion resistance and durability you can count on. The body and center shelf are made from heavy gauge type 430 stainless steel, and for added convenience the frame is sound-deadened at key points to reduce noise.
1 5/8" diameter stainless steel legs with adjustable bullet feet provide support for the whole cabinet, and a 1 1/2" rolled rim is built onto the cabinet top. Square edges on the rear and ends allow flush installation in tight spaces.
Left to Right: 144"
Front to Back: 18"
Height: 34 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Eagle Group PCS18144SE-CS
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register