Other Available Sizes:
- 16 gauge type 304 stainless steel
- Rolled edges on all sides
- Stainless steel adjustable undershelf
- 1 5/8" stainless steel legs with adjustable bullet feet
You May Also Need View All Items
- Eagle Group 3024GADJUS Adjustable Galvanized Work Table Undershelf for 30" x 24" Tables
- Eagle Group 3024SADJUS-18/3 Adjustable Stainless Steel Work Table Undershelf for 30" x 24" Tables
- Eagle Group 3024SADJUS-18/4 Adjustable Stainless Steel Work Table Undershelf for 30" x 24" Tables
- Eagle Group CA4-SB 4" Zinc Swivel Stem Work Table Casters with Resilient Tread - 4/Set
- Eagle Group CAH4-SB 5" Zinc Swivel Stem Work Table Casters with Resilient Tread - 4/Set
- Eagle Group CAHP4-SB Equivalent 5" Zinc Swivel Stem Casters with Poly Tread for Work Tables - 4/Set
- Eagle Group CAHW4-SB 5" Washable Polymer Cart Casters with Poly Tread for Work Tables - 4/Set
- Eagle Group 313835 Equivalent Flanged Bullet Foot
|Eagle Group MS3024S Specs|
|Work Surface Height||24 Inches|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Size||30" x 24"|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
|Tabletop Material||Stainless Steel|
|Undershelf Construction||Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I cancel my order for this Eagle Group item if I change my mind?
- We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed. Cancelled orders may be subject to a restocking fee of 30% for standard items and 50% for made to order items.
Eagle Group MS3024S Details
This Eagle Group MS3024S 30" x 24" stainless steel mixer stand features a heavy duty 16 gauge type 304 stainless steel top with rolled edges on all sides. (4)1 5/8" stainless steel legs and an adjustable undershelf provide support and extra storage options, while a patented uni-lok recessed gusset design reduces lateral movement for superior stability during use. Plus, this stand's top is capable of supporting up to 600 lb. and its undershelf can hold approximately 150 lb.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register