Great hood to have above any automatic dish washer. it is very powerful and can suck up all the hot steam right away to prevent burns.
Earn up to $77.97 back (7,797 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Made of durable type 304 corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Full perimeter gutter with a drain tube; includes front and rear full-length hanging brackets
- NFPA-96 Approved for Type II applications
- Ideal for use over steam equipment or with any non-grease heat or steam removal
- Measures 48" x 48" x 20"
Other Products from this Line
- Eagle Group HDC4860 Spec Air Condensate Exhaust Hood - 48" x 60" x 20"
- Eagle Group HDC3636 Spec Air Condensate Exhaust Hood - 36" x 36" x 20"
- Eagle Group HDC3642 Spec Air Condensate Exhaust Hood - 42" x 36" x 20"
- Eagle Group HDC3648 Spec Air Condensate Exhaust Hood - 48" x 36" x 20"
- Eagle Group HDC4242 Spec Air Condensate Exhaust Hood - 42" x 42" x 20"
|Eagle Group HDC4848 Specs|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I cancel my order for this Eagle Group item if I change my mind?
- We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed. Cancelled orders may be subject to a restocking fee of 30% for standard items and 50% for made to order items.
- How do I know what size hood I need?
- To be compliant with NFPA and International Mechanical Code, canopy hoods must be sized to have a minimum 6” (152mm) overhang beyond the top horizontal edge of the surface of the cooking appliance on all sides. To size your hood accordingly, measure the horizontal distance (width) of the cooking surface, add 12" to cover the 6" for each side, and round up to the nearest foot. Example: You have a 36” flat top griddle, 24” charbroiler, 24” range, and a 16” deep fryer. This setup has a total width of 100", plus 12" for overhang, which is 112" or 9 feet 4". Round this up to a 10' hood.
Eagle Group HDC4848 Details
This 48" x 48" x 20" Eagle Group HDC4848 Spec Air condensate exhaust hood is perfect for use over steam equipment or dishwashers in commercial kitchens, for any non-grease heat, steam or smoke removal applications! It's made of durable type 304 stainless steel with liquid tight seams, and features a full perimeter gutter with a drain tube on the left side. This condensate exhaust hood features a 12" x 12" exhaust collar, and comes with front and rear full-length hanging L-brackets. The Eagle Group HDC4848 Spec Air condensate exhaust hood is NFPA-96 Approved for Type II applications.
48"L x 48"W x 20"H
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
People Talk About:great above automatic hood powerful steam burns dish dishwashers equipment
This hood is great to have above steaming equipment! It is very powerful and sucks dangerous steam away quickly!! Great to have for automatic dishwashers too!!!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register