- Made of durable type 304 stainless steel
- Approved for NSF welded fabrication
- Tapered bowls allow for nesting during shipping and storage
- 20 1/2" x 20 1/2" x 8" bowl
- 3 1/2" swirlaway drain
|Eagle Group FNWNF-20.5-20.5-8-1 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||24 lb.|
|Length||20 1/2 Inches|
|Width||20 1/2 Inches|
|Bowl Depth||8 Inches|
|Bowl Front to Back||20 1/2 Inches|
|Bowl Left to Right||20 1/2 Inches|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Number of Compartments||1 Compartments|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
|Type|| Undermount Sinks|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I cancel my order for this Eagle Group item if I change my mind?
- We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed. Cancelled orders may be subject to a restocking fee of 30% for standard items and 50% for made to order items.
- What cutout do I need for my sink?
- If you're choosing a drop-in sink, this information should be provided in the specifications for the product. The cutout must be large enough to accommodate the sink bowl(s) but also not bigger than the lip of the sink, which overhangs the cutout and holds it in place.
If you're choosing an undermount sink, the sink will install underneath the counter, so your cutout size should be about the same as the total, combined dimensions of your sink bowl(s) for a clean look. Your countertop must also have a finished edge around the cutout, since top of the bowl installs below the cut, leaving it exposed.
- Are there any installation specifications for this weld in sink?
- Yes, this item is for welded fabrication only and it will need to be welded into a stainless steel counter for proper installation.
Eagle Group FNWNF-20.5-20.5-8-1 Details
Install a convenient sink in your countertop with the Eagle Group FNWNF-20.5-20.5-8-1 stainless steel 20 1/2" x 20 1/2" fabricated straight wall weld in sink bowl! This sink bowl is made of heavy gauge type 304 stainless steel for long-lasting durability. Its 3 1/2" swirl drain and sump ensure quick drainage, and thanks to its compact design, this sink is ideal for counters where space is at a premium.
Approved for NSF welded fabrication, this sink bowl is designed to be welded to your existing countertop. The advantage of installing a weld in sink is that the bowl will lay flush with your mounting surface, eliminating any crevices that can hold debris or moisture. Your sink will be held firmly in place, and the finished result is a seamless sink bowl that looks great and is easy to keep clean.
This sink features straight walls and sharp 5/8" radius corners, which provide plenty of room for washing or soaking dishes . The sides are slightly tapered to allow nesting, which can save you money on shipping when ordering more than one sink at a time.
Left to Right: 20 1/2"
Front to Back: 20 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register