- Seamless deep drawn sink bowl with large radius
- Heavy gauge type 304 stainless steel construction
- 1" outside flange for easy installation
- 22" x 22" x 5" bowl
- 3 1/2" drain
|Eagle Group FDI-20-20-5-1 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||19 lb.|
|Bowl Depth||5 Inches|
|Bowl Front to Back||20 Inches|
|Bowl Left to Right||20 Inches|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Number of Compartments||1 Compartments|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
Customer questions about this product
- What cutout do I need for my sink?
- If you're choosing a drop-in sink, this information should be provided in the specifications for the product. The cutout must be large enough to accommodate the sink bowl(s) but also not bigger than the lip of the sink, which overhangs the cutout and holds it in place.
If you're choosing an undermount sink, the sink will install underneath the counter, so your cutout size should be about the same as the total, combined dimensions of your sink bowl(s) for a clean look. Your countertop must also have a finished edge around the cutout, since top of the bowl installs below the cut, leaving it exposed.
- Can I cancel my order for this Eagle Group item if I change my mind?
- We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed. Cancelled orders may be subject to a restocking fee of 30% for standard items and 50% for made to order items.
- Are there any installation specifications for this weld in sink?
- Yes, this item is for welded fabrication only and it will need to be welded into a stainless steel counter for proper installation.
Eagle Group FDI-20-20-5-1 Details
Install a convenient and useful sink into your business's countertops with the Eagle Group FDI-20-20-5-1 one compartment 22" x 22" weld in sink! The one-piece, seamless sink bowl design has large radius corners that not only look great, but are easy to keep clean. This sink features a heavy gauge type 304 stainless steel construction for long-lasting durability, and its 3 1/2" drain siphons away water quickly to prevent overflow.
This sink is designed specifically for welded fabrication. The advantage of a weld in sink is that the finished product will lay flush with your countertops, creating a seamless look. Once the sink is inserted into an appropriately sized cut out in your stainless steel countertop or drainboard, the 1" flange is welded to keep the sink securely in place. With your drain and water connection in place, your sink will be ready for operation!
Left to Right: 22"
Front to Back: 22"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register