Eagle Group DIC2616-8 Spec-Bar 30" Drop-In Ice Chest with Sliding Lid and Cold Plate
- Measures 30" x 20"
- Can hold up to 121 lb. of cube ice or 163 lb. of flake ice
- 8 circuit post-mix cold plate
- 1/2" NPT drain connection
- Made of 20 gauge and 18 gauge stainless steel
- Sliding type 304 stainless steel cover for easy access
|Eagle Group DIC2616-8 Specs|
|Height||15 7/16 Inches|
|Cutout Length||18 1/4 Inches|
|Ice Bin Length||16 Inches|
|Cutout Width||28 1/4 Inches|
|Ice Bin Width||26 Inches|
|Ice Bin Depth||10 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||121 - 163 lb.|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Cold Plate Circuits||8|
|Type||Drop In Ice Bins With Cold Plate|
Customer questions about this product
- What is a cold plate?
- A cold plate is a metal object that connects to soda fountains, bar guns, and other dispensing systems to chill beverages as they dispense. The plate is cooled by submerging it in ice, and the beverage is chilled as it passes through the plate. Each plate has a specific number of circuits, or "passes," that indicate how many separate connections it can support, and each connection includes an inlet and an outlet. Therefore, a cold plate with seven circuits can cool seven separate beverage lines, and it will feature seven inlets and seven outlets.
Eagle Group DIC2616-8 Details
Easily chill beverages and serve ice at your bar or restaurant with this Eagle Group DIC2616-8 30" drop-in ice chest. Made of 20 gauge and 18 gauge type 304 stainless steel, this ice chest is durable and easy to clean so that you can be sure it is a safe, sanitary environment in which to store your ice. The sliding stainless steel cover allows easy access, while the 1/2" NPT drain connection drains away melted ice.
With an overall capacity of 121 lb. of cube ice or 163 lb. of flake ice, this ice chest is a great choice for busy bars and beverage stations. This ice chest also includes an 8 circuit post-mix cold plate mounted in the bottom of the bin that allows you to run lines to chill up to 8 beverages.
Height: 15 7/16"
Ice Bin Dimensions:
Depth: 10 1/2"
Length: 18 1/4"
Width: 28 1/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register