Earn up to $62.07 back (6,207 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Protects valuable material and sensitive items from loss or theft
- Open wire design ensures product visibility
- Features durable chrome-plated finish
- Double doors open to 270 degrees
- Quick action locking feature with hasps for padlock
- Ships unassembled
- Includes cage, posts, base shelf, and casters
|Eagle Group CSC3060 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||221 lb.|
|Length||63 1/4 Inches|
|Width||33 1/4 Inches|
|Features|| Made in America|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I cancel my order for this Eagle Group item if I change my mind?
- We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed. Cancelled orders may be subject to a restocking fee of 30% for standard items and 50% for made to order items.
Eagle Group CSC3060 Details
The Eagle Group CSC3060 chrome mobile wire security cage is a great way to protect valuable materials and sensitive items from loss or theft! Its heavy-gauge open wire construction keeps the contents visible while making it difficult for anyone to tamper with them.
This unit has full access double doors for easy access. The doors swing open to 270 degrees to make it more convenient to load or unload the cabinet. It also includes a quick action locking feature with hasps for a padlock (sold separately).
To get you started, this unit includes the cage, posts, casters, and bottom shelf. When assembling your security cage, you can include additional shelves (sold separately) for greater organization. This mobile security cabinet comes with four 5" polyurethane swivel stem casters (two with brakes) for mobility.
Length: 63 1/4"
Width: 33 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register