Eagle Group CHT2424S 24" x 24" Poly Top Stainless Steel Chopping Table - Open Base
Other Available Sizes:
- Heavy duty, all-welded stainless steel frame
- Two layers of 1/2" thick removable poly top; 1" total thickness
- 1 5/8" heavy gauge stainless steel legs with adjustable bullet feet
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Eagle Group CHT2424S Specs|
|Height||35 1/4 Inches|
|Backsplash Height||Without Backsplash|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Legs||4|
|Table Style||Open Base|
|Tabletop Material||Poly Top|
Customer questions about this product
- Will using casters on my Eagle Group work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- As an added service, Eagle Group will automatically send shorter table legs when you purchase one of their work tables or stands along with a set of Eagle Group casters. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
Eagle Group CHT2424S Details
This Eagle Group CHT2424S 24" x 24" poly top stainless steel chopping table provides a versatile, convenient prep area for any butcher shop or commercial kitchen! Thanks to its 1" thick removable poly top cutting board, you are free to slice, dice, and chop without dulling your knives. Plus, tabs located along the perimeter of the tabletop frame lock the poly top in place and are virtually self cleaning for superior sanitation.
This chopping table features a heavy duty, all-welded open base frame for unsurpassed stability. Its crossbracing and 1 5/8" legs are constructed of heavy gauge stainless steel with adjustable bullet feet.
Height: 35 1/4"
This item is made-to-order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register