Eagle Group BT30108S 30" x 108" Poly Top Stainless Steel Boning Table - Open Base
Other Available Sizes:
- Heavy duty, all-welded stainless steel frame
- 4" removable backsplash
- 6" removable stainless steel deck
- 1/2" thick removable poly top; 3 poly cutting boards included
- 1 5/8" 16 gauge stainless steel legs with adjustable metal feet
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Regency 5" Swivel Stem Casters for Work Tables and Equipment Stands - 6/Set
Regency Plastic Bullet Foot
|Eagle Group BT30108S Specs|
|Height||38 1/2 Inches|
|Backsplash Height||4 Inches|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Legs||6|
|Table Style||Open Base|
|Tabletop Material||Poly Top|
Customer questions about this product
- Will using casters on my Eagle Group work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- As an added service, Eagle Group will automatically send shorter table legs when you purchase one of their work tables or stands along with a set of Eagle Group casters. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
- When I order this product, can I request liftgate delivery?
- This item is too large and heavy for a liftgate. It can be delivered with a truck-level loading dock, forklift, or White Glove Common Carrier. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you would like to discuss other delivery options.
Eagle Group BT30108S Details
This Eagle Group BT30108S 30" x 108" poly top stainless steel boning table provides a versatile, convenient prep area for any butcher shop or commercial kitchen! Thanks to its 1/2" thick removable poly top cutting board, you are free to slice, dice, and chop without dulling your knives. Its 6" removable deck and 4" removable backsplash make it easy to clean and sanitize your workspace. Plus, tabs located along the perimeter of the tabletop frame lock the poly top in place and are virtually self cleaning.
This boning table features a heavy duty, all-welded open base frame for unsurpassed stability. Its cross bracing and 1 5/8" legs are constructed of 16 gauge stainless steel with adjustable metal feet.
Height: 38 1/2"
Work Surface Height: 34 1/2"
Backsplash Height: 4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item is special order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register