$214.99/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $6.45 back (645 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Fits Eagle Group 19" x 42" Spec-Bar® ice chests
- Whole unit fits inside your ice chest
- Includes 2 racks made of rust-resistant, vinyl-coated steel wire
- Includes 2 divider walls made of 20 gauge type 304 stainless steel
- 6 bottle capacity
- Divider walls separate chilling ice and consumable ice
Other Products from this Line
Eagle Group BR6-42-19 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 14 lb.
- Made in America
- Product Line
- Bottle Holders
Customer questions about this product
- Can I cancel my order for this Eagle Group item if I change my mind?
- We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed. Cancelled orders may be subject to a restocking fee of 30% for standard items and 50% for made to order items.
Eagle Group BR6-42-19 Details
Serving drinks in an efficient manner is the key to running a successful bar or tavern, and this Eagle Group BR6-42-19 Spec-Bar® 6 bottle rack can be used with your ice chest to help you do just that! Designed to fit inside your 19" x 42" Eagle Group ice chest, this item includes two racks and two divider walls. The racks are made of vinyl-coated steel wire for excellent rust-resistant in the harshest bar environments. In addition, its 20 gauge, type 304 stainless steel divider walls allow you to store 6 bottles of cocktail mix, liquor, or other bar essentials on a chilled bed of ice while keeping consumable ice on hand in the same unit. Or, if your bottles do not need to be chilled, the wire racks can be used without ice instead!
(2) 323271 divider walls
(2) 319141 3-bottle wire racks
Left to Right: 42"
Front to Back: 19"
Wire Rack Dimensions:
Left to Right (with hooks): 5 3/8"
Front to Back (with hooks): 15 3/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Eagle Group BR6-42-19
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register