- Great amenity at sports complexes, vacation rentals, or as condiment coverage for a food truck
- Compact, lightweight design with a roller bag and spike kit for easy transportation and quick setup
- 3 height options are adjustable on 4" intervals for optimal versatility
- High strength powder coated steel frame and a recreational grade fabric top
- 100 sq. ft. of shade for light-duty use
- E-Z Up EL4000CHWH Event Light Kit
- E-Z Up ELK2PKCB Event Light Kit with 2 Lights and Case
- E-Z Up ELK4PKCB Event Light Kit with 4 Lights and Case
- Lancaster Table & Seating White Contoured Injection Molded Folding Chair with Gray Frame
- Lancaster Table & Seating 72" Round Heavy-Duty Granite White Plastic Folding Table
- E-Z Up SR104TCBK04 Dura-Lon 10' Black Sidewall - 4/Set
- E-Z Up SR104TCBL04 Dura-Lon 10' Blue Sidewall - 4/Set
- E-Z Up SR104TCWH04 Dura-Lon 10' White Sidewall - 4/Set
|E-Z Up PR3WH10RB Specs|
|Maximum Height||125 Inches|
|Maximum Side Height||83 Inches|
|Canopy Size||10' x 10'|
E-Z Up PR3WH10RB Details
This E-Z Up PR3WH10RB Pyramid Instant Shelter 10' x 10' royal blue canopy with white frame is a fantastic solution anywhere you need occasional overhead protection from sunshine or rain. A lightweight construction and compact design combines with a convenient roller bag and reliable spike kit for a canopy that is easy to transport and incredibly quick and simple to set up. The bag features rubberized sure-grip handles and high density 2-piece wheels on a wide axle for comfortable handling and impressive stability, while a heavy-duty zipper makes opening and closing the bag a breeze. A great amenity at sports complexes and vacation rentals, this Instant Shelter is an affordable and effective way to offer patrons protection from the elements during picnics or beach excursions. It can even be a valuable asset for food trucks, allowing operators to arrange a table of condiments under 100 sq. ft. of shade.
A high strength powder coated steel frame gives the canopy a sturdy foundation, while a recreational grade fabric top provides reprieve from the sweltering heat and sun. The frame's high-strength end caps, E-Z Glide truss washers, and auto-slider pull pins work together to provide maximum support. The top, meanwhile, has reinforced fabric corners for greater durability and longer lasting performance, as well as a clear span cathedral ceiling for increased headroom.
To assemble, begin pulling the legs out while still keeping the top of the frame at an easily reachable level. Once the frame is partly expanded, add the cover on top with each corner fitting over a leg. Continue to pull the legs in opposite directions until they're out as far as they will go, and lock into place. Use the push button sliders to easily adjust the height of your canopy on all four legs, secure the canopy to the ground with the included spike kit, and you're done! Tear down is just as easy. Either remove the top or leave it on, adjust the legs back to their lowest height, disengage each corner's locking button, and gently push together until the frame is once again fully folded. For added convenience, no tools are needed for set up or tear down and 3 different height settings with 4" intervals help you stand out from the crowd.
Maximum Height: 10' 5"
Maximum Valance Clearance: 6' 11"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the criteria established by the National Fire Protection Association for fire protection codes and standards.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register