Doyon E336TLO Full Height Three Section Roll-In Proofer - 120/208V, 7.5 kW
Other Available Voltages:
- Temperature range of 90 to 110 degrees Fahrenheit
- Relative humidity up to 95%
- 7.5 kW
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Smaller items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
Doyon Baking Equipment
|Width||116 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||44 - 48 1/2 Inches|
|Door Width||32 1/2 Inches|
|Door Height||73 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||6 Roll In Racks|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Temperature Range||90 - 110 Degrees F|
|Water Inlet Size||1/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- When I order this product, can I request liftgate delivery?
- This item is too large and heavy for a liftgate. It can be delivered with a truck-level loading dock, forklift, or White Glove Common Carrier. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you would like to discuss other delivery options.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Solve your high-volume proofing needs with the Doyon E336TLO roll-in proofer, a convenient and efficient addition to any busy bakery! The three extra-large proofing cavities allow for six racks of products (or three double racks) to be easily rolled in, eliminating the hassle of individually loading and unloading pans. The proofer operates between 90 and 110 degrees Fahrenheit with a relative humidity up to 95%, all of which is individually controlled. Racks not included.
- Proofing temperature from 90 to 110 degrees Fahrenheit
- Three proofer cavities handle 6 roll-in racks, or 3 double racks
- Electronic countdown timer
- Heat and humidity control
- Stainless steel design with aluminum floor
- 1/4" water inlet
- 7.5 kW
Left to Right: 116 1/2"
Front to Back (top, with overhang): 48 1/2"
Front to Back (base): 44"
Left to Right: 32 1/2"
Height: 73 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
1/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/4" water connection.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 5% Warranty Administration Fee for all orders shipping outside of the United States or Canada. These orders may also be subject to other charges, including utility configuration and/or CE approval fees.
Other Products from this Line
Roll-In Refrigerator and Oven Racks
Bun / Sheet Pans
Colored Beverage Napkins
Holding Cabinet and Proofing Cabinet Parts and Accessories
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register