- 24" water connector hose
- Stainless steel corrugated hose with braid
- PVC coating resists bacteria, mold, and mildew
- Connects to hot or cold service lines
- Works with movable and stationary equipment
- 150 PSI maximum operating pressure
- 225 degrees Fahrenheit maximum operating temperature
Dormont W75BP24 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 2.75 lb.
- Made in America
Dormont W75BP24 Details
Connect ice machines, beverage equipment, and steamers to the water supply in a snap with the Dormont W75BP24 water connector hose! This high PSI water connector is made of stainless steel corrugated hose with a stainless steel over-braid and covered with a gray PVC antimicrobial coating that prevents the growth of bacteria, mold, or mildew. Designed to work with your stationary or movable equipment, this hose provides a safe and quick water connection for steam kettles, steam tables, or combi ovens. It's rated for both hot and cold water with a maximum operating temperature of 225 degrees Fahrenheit, and a maximum operating pressure of 150 PSI.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software