- 60" water connector hose
- 304 stainless steel corrugated tube
- Covered with stainless steel braid
- Connects to hot or cold service lines
- Works with movable and stationary equipment
- 150 PSI maximum operating pressure
- 225 degrees Fahrenheit maximum operating temperature
Dormont W75B60 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 4 lb.
- Lead Free
Made in America
Customer questions about this product
- How is the hose length measured on this item?
- The hose will be slightly shorter than the quoted length (24”, 36”, 48”, etc.) – the length given is indicative of approximately how long the connector will be when necessary connection hardware is added on to fit it to the equipment and your facility’s gas line. Some kits may include this hardware, while others may contain just the hose and assume you will be using this connection hardware from another source.
Dormont W75B60 Details
Connect ice machines, beverage equipment, and steamers to the water supply in a snap with the Dormont W75B60 60" water connector hose! This high PSI water connector is made of stainless steel corrugated hose with a stainless steel over-braid. Designed to work with your stationary or movable equipment, this hose provides a safe and quick water connection for steam kettles, steam tables, or combi ovens. It's rated for both hot and cold water with a maximum operating temperature of 225 degrees Fahrenheit, and a maximum operating pressure of 150 PSI.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register