- 24" water connector hose
- 304 stainless steel corrugated tube
- Covered with stainless steel braid
- Includes 2-way disconnect fitting
- Connects to hot or cold service lines
- Works with movable and stationary equipment
- 150 PSI maximum operating pressure
- 225 degrees Fahrenheit maximum operating temperature
Dormont W37B2Q24 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 2.75 lb.
- Lead Free
Made in America
Customer questions about this product
- How is the hose length measured on this item?
- The hose will be slightly shorter than the quoted length (24”, 36”, 48”, etc.) – the length given is indicative of approximately how long the connector will be when necessary connection hardware is added on to fit it to the equipment and your facility’s gas line. Some kits may include this hardware, while others may contain just the hose and assume you will be using this connection hardware from another source.
Dormont W37B2Q24 Details
The Dormont W37B2Q24 24" stainless steel water connector hose with 2-way quick disconnect is the smart, durable, and reliable way to hook up all of your water-using equipment! It's rated up to 225 degrees Fahrenheit, perfect for hot or cold applications, and can handle up to 150 PSI of pressure, making this one of the strongest hoses available.
This Dormont water hose comes with a solid brass 2-way quick disconnect coupling to allow for fast and easy setup when attaching an appliance to the water supply. Simply pull back on the coupling's ring when not in use and it smoothly and immediately releases from the connection.
Each hose is made of 304 stainless steel corrugated tube covered in stainless steel braid to stand up to the harshest conditions. This hose is ideal for a wide variety of applications, including beverage equipment, steamers, combi-ovens, dishwashers, and other foodservice equipment. And at 24" long, it can work equally well with stationary or castered equipment.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register