Earn up to $6.37 back (637 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- 60" water connector hose
- Stainless steel corrugated hose with braid
- PVC coating resists bacteria, mold, and mildew
- Connects to hot or cold service lines
- Works with movable and stationary equipment
- 150 PSI maximum operating pressure
- 225 degrees Fahrenheit maximum operating temperature
|Dormont W100BP60 Specs|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- How is the hose length measured on this item?
- The hose will be slightly shorter than the quoted length (24”, 36”, 48”, etc.) – the length given is indicative of approximately how long the connector will be when necessary connection hardware is added on to fit it to the equipment and your facility’s gas line. Some kits may include this hardware, while others may contain just the hose and assume you will be using this connection hardware from another source.
Dormont W100BP60 Details
Connect ice machines, beverage equipment, and steamers to the water supply in a snap with the Dormont W100BP60 water connector hose! This high PSI water connector is made of stainless steel corrugated hose with a stainless steel over-braid and covered with a gray PVC antimicrobial coating that prevents the growth of bacteria, mold, or mildew. Designed to work with your stationary or movable equipment, this hose provides a safe and quick water connection for steam kettles, steam tables, or combi ovens. It's rated for both hot and cold water with a maximum operating temperature of 225 degrees Fahrenheit, and a maximum operating pressure of 150 PSI.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!