Dormont 1675NPKIT36 36" Stainless Steel Stationary Foodservice Gas Connector Kit - 3/4" Diameter
- Includes 36" long 3/4" diameter Dormont stationary connector hose
- PVC coating resists bacteria, mold, and mildew
- Stainless steel body prevents corrosion
- For indoor use only
|Dormont 1675NPKIT36 Specs|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Type||Stationary Gas Hose Kits|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this hose be hooked up directly to an LP tank?
- No, this hose is designed to be hooked up to gas plumbing only, not portable tanks.
- How is the hose length measured on this item?
- The hose will be slightly shorter than the quoted length (24”, 36”, 48”, etc.) – the length given is indicative of approximately how long the connector will be when necessary connection hardware is added on to fit it to the equipment and your facility’s gas line. Some kits may include this hardware, while others may contain just the hose and assume you will be using this connection hardware from another source.
Dormont 1675NPKIT36 Details
Securely hook up your stationary gas equipment with the Dormont 1675NPKIT36 stationary gas connector kit! This kit comes with a 36" long, 3/4" diameter Dormont gas hose, 2 elbows, and a full port valve to ensure your equipment stays connected to the gas supply at all times. This kit is ideal for fixed-leg and curb-mount gas equipment.
The Dormont gas hose included with this kit is made of stainless steel covered in an antimicrobial PVC coating to keep the connector strong and clean. The stainless steel ends ensure a longer, more useful life than brass connector hoses, which are susceptible to corrosion from household and commercial cleaning products. This kit should only be used with stationary equipment.
Installation Kit Includes:
(1) 36" long, 3/4" diameter Dormont stationary connector gas hose
(1) Full port valve
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:installed big bought check connector kit price quality Dormont deal
This stainless steel gas connector is the perfect kit i ever buy. The quality and the price they are unbeatable . We bought like tree of them and very happy with all
Works the same with the same quality as ones that cost twice as much, double check which size you need, I accidentally ordered one too big. I used it aty other restaurant though so it wasn't a big deal :)
These work well. They do not always come with what is in the picture though, so make sure to check. We had to call and get them to send us our street elbows (which they did for free and they did it quickly).
I bought and installed this Dormont connector kit for my kitchen in my bed & breakfast. It met all of the health and fire code regulations and was easy to install. They are connected to two fryers, one grill, one oven and a steam table.The price for this item was reasonable and the shipping was fast. I recommend this product.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register