Dormont 1650NPFS72 72" Stainless Steel Stationary Foodservice Gas Connector Hose - 1/2" Diameter
- 72" stationary gas connector hose
- PVC coating resists bacteria, mold, and mildew
- Stainless steel body prevents corrosion
- 1/2" diameter
- For indoor use only
|Dormont 1650NPFS72 Specs|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Type||Stationary Gas Hoses|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this hose be hooked up directly to an LP tank?
- No, this hose is designed to be hooked up to gas plumbing only, not portable tanks.
- How is the hose length measured on this item?
- The hose will be slightly shorter than the quoted length (24”, 36”, 48”, etc.) – the length given is indicative of approximately how long the connector will be when necessary connection hardware is added on to fit it to the equipment and your facility’s gas line. Some kits may include this hardware, while others may contain just the hose and assume you will be using this connection hardware from another source.
Dormont 1650NPFS72 Details
Securely hook up your stationary gas equipment with the Dormont 1650NPFS72 stationary gas connector hose! This connector is for use with stationary gas equipment, and it is ideal for fixed-leg or curb-mount units.
This Dormont gas connector is made of stainless steel covered in an antimicrobial PVC coating that slows the growth of bacteria, mildew, and mold on the gas connector. The stainless steel ends ensure a longer, more useful life than brass connector hoses, which are susceptible to corrosion from household and commercial cleaning products. A broad range of hose diameters and lengths means finding the right gas hose is easy, and each hose's design allows for adequate gas flow to your equipment to reach peak operating performance. This connector should only be used with stationary equipment.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register