Dormont 1650NPFS36 36" Stainless Steel Stationary Foodservice Gas Connector Hose - 1/2" Diameter
- Includes 36" 1/2" diameter Dormont stationary connector hose
- PVC coating fights bacteria, mold, and mildew
- Stainless steel construction prevents corrosion
- For indoor use only
|Dormont 1650NPFS36 Specs|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Type||Stationary Gas Hoses|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this hose be hooked up directly to an LP tank?
- No, this hose is designed to be hooked up to gas plumbing only, not portable tanks.
- How is the hose length measured on this item?
- The hose will be slightly shorter than the quoted length (24”, 36”, 48”, etc.) – the length given is indicative of approximately how long the connector will be when necessary connection hardware is added on to fit it to the equipment and your facility’s gas line. Some kits may include this hardware, while others may contain just the hose and assume you will be using this connection hardware from another source.
Dormont 1650NPFS36 Details
Securely hook up your stationary gas equipment with the Dormont 1650NPFS36 36" stationary gas connector hose! This connector is for use with stationary gas equipment, and it is ideal for fixed-leg or curb-mount units.
This Dormont gas connector is made of stainless steel covered in an antimicrobial PVC coating that slows the growth of bacteria, mildew, and mold on the gas connector. The stainless steel ends ensure a longer, more useful life than brass connector hoses, which are susceptible to corrosion from household and commercial cleaning products. A broad range of hose diameters and lengths means finding the right gas hose is easy, and each hose's design allows for adequate gas flow to your equipment to reach peak operating performance. This connector should only be used with stationary equipment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:hoses gas Great local install initial hose hold fire falling
Great quality! This hose slows down molding, which is great since other hoses I've purchased molded quickly. It is thick and hold up well! It was easy to secure to my gas and has shown no signs of falling off.
Great gas hoses for the money. I used these on the initial install of all my NAT gas equipment and the local fire chief praised the use of.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register