Dormont 1650KIT36PS Deluxe SnapFast® 36" Gas Connector Kit with Safety-Set® - 1/2" Diameter
- 1/2" diameter hose
- Stainless steel hose construction
- Anti-microbial PVC coating
- SnapFast® one-handed quick disconnect
- (1) Safety-Set® positioning system
- (2) Elbows
- Restraining cable and full port valve included
- For indoor use only
Improve your commercial kitchen’s safety by using Dormont’s blue hose gas connector for your gas appliances! To further increase your productivity and efficiency, try Dormont’s gas connector accessories such as the Snapfast, Safety Quik, and more!
Customer questions about this product
- Can this hose be hooked up directly to an LP tank?
- No, this hose is designed to be hooked up to gas plumbing only, not portable tanks.
- How is the hose length measured on this item?
- The hose will be slightly shorter than the quoted length (24”, 36”, 48”, etc.) – the length given is indicative of approximately how long the connector will be when necessary connection hardware is added on to fit it to the equipment and your facility’s gas line. Some kits may include this hardware, while others may contain just the hose and assume you will be using this connection hardware from another source.
Hook up your gas appliances quickly and keep your work area safe with the 36" Dormont 1650KIT36PS SnapFast® gas connector kit with Safety-Set®! This kit's SnapFast® device is a durable, one-handed quick disconnect that installs easily by attaching it to the appliance inlet and your blue hose. When it's time to clean your appliance, SnapFast® disconnects the gas flow for safe, easy maintenance, and then reconnects with just a push and a click. For added safety, SnapFast® has an internal thermal shutoff, designed to shut off gas flow when temperature inside the fitting exceeds 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Also included are two Safety-Set® units with adhesive foam tape that let you chock the wheels of your castered appliances to make sure they don't move when you don't want them to and return to the correct position under your hood after cleaning. A thumbscrew hardware pack and 2 isopropyl alcohol wipes are also included.
The restraining device attaches securely to your equipment and the wall of your facility to decrease strain on your gas hose as you move your unit out from the wall for cleaning and maintenance. A restraining system is required in most commercial kitchens.
The Dormont blue gas hose included with this kit is made of woven corrugated 304 stainless steel tubing covered in an antimicrobial PVC coating that slows the growth of bacteria, mildew, and mold on the gas connector. The total length of the gas connector including hose and fittings is 36".
Installation Kit Includes:
- (1) 1/2" diameter Dormont blue gas hose
- (1) SnapFast® Quick-Disconnect
- (1) Restraining cable and hardware
- (1) Full port valve
- (1) Safety-Set® kit
- (2) Elbows
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register